Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

predict the record for next year

29 posts in this topic

we dont have the schedule but we know who we're facing. i got 12-4

jags W

jags W

texans W

texans L

titans  W

titans W

49ers L

seahawks L

rams W

cards W

chargers L

chiefs W

broncos W yes we beat peyton

raiders W

bengals W

dolphins W

1 person likes this

we dont have the schedule but we know who we're facing. i got 12-4

jags W

jags W

texans W

texans L

titans  W

titans W

49ers L

seahawks L

rams W

cards W

chargers L

chiefs W

broncos W yes we beat peyton

raiders W

bengals W

dolphins W

I agree with the record, but we win against the Chargers and lose to the Broncos.

Wayyyyy to early to start talking about predictions.

Let's just worry about this year and what's ahead of us.

3 people like this

No way we lose to the Chargers lol 19-0 "With a little bit of Luck, anything is possible.

1 person likes this

9-7. Wild card again. 6th seed. We win the SB AGAIN. As we do this year. Everyone fears us because we are unpredictable.

Thank you.  I think this thread is several months premature.  We don't know who we'll keep, who we'll draft, or who we'll sign in FA.  Let's focus on the here and now and enjoy this incredible ride.

The only prediction I'm making is Sun's game - I'm thinking we win it 23-20 on a late AV FG.  Luck has his 3rd straight game without a pick and actually completes over 50% of his passes. 

worst team in football will be picking #1 again. wait, that was supposed to be this year? woohoo!!

1 person likes this

Too early but I'll play the game. If I put a tilde(~) next to it could go either way due to it being too early.

jags W

jags W

texans W~

texans L

titans  W~

titans W

49ers L~

seahawks L~

rams W~

cards W

chargers W~

chiefs W~(If they get a QB expect them to play for keeps)

broncos L

raiders W

bengals L~

dolphins W

To sum it up we could go 10-6 same as this year or as I think we pull out a W we shouldn't get and finish out between 10-6 and 12-4.

To the OP......it is way too early for me to talk about these things. For me, it's like looking under the flap of a present before it's time to open it. It might be a little exciting, but it disrespects the event.

If there is anything we have learned, it's that NO game is predictable. On paper doesn't mean junk now. It's the will of 33 guys that day. That is why the NOW is so important. This could be the best record we have for a couple of years. Enjoy the moment. The future will get here all too soon.

Ravens move to LA, and the Colts move back to Baltimore  :( 

1 person likes this

McAfee signs elsewhere and we go 0-16. 

Yeah, right!!!! Neither will happen so I say we go 14-2.

Well be facing what's supposed to be tougher competition, but it doesnt always work out that way, just ask the Pats. We should have a better squad too.

I'll go with 10-6

It depends on when we face them.

Good defensive teams like Texans, Bears, 49ers - you face them later in the season because chances are, they are worn out, or have injuries on D and defensive teams start off with a better rhythm than offensive teams.

Good offensive teams like Packers, Broncos, Patriots - you are better off facing them earlier in the season before they establish good rhythm on offense, IMO.

If both our Texans games are early in the season (first 5 or 6 games), I dont think our chances are great for the division, IMO. If we play the Chargers in December on the road, it increases the likelihood of a loss, IMO. Plus, Jeff Fisher is an unpredictable bugger!!!

I'd say we split with the NFC West 2-2, split with the AFC West 2-2, and split the Bengals-Dolphins games 1-1. We will go 4-2 in the division to go 9-7. Of course, my prediction is as premature as all of ours that are speaking in hypotheticals :).

I'm not playing the prediction game, but I believe this how the schedule looks if Mia remains in 2nd place -

Home: Hou, Ten, Jax, Mia, Den, Oak, SF, Az

Away: Hou, Ten, Jax, Cin, SD, KC, Sea, StL

SF gets paired up with AZ and Sea gets paired up with StL.

If the Jets beat Buff and Mia loses to NE, then Mia & the Jets finish 7-9 and we host the Jets next year instead of Mia (Jets win the tiebreaker for 2nd place based on a better division record).

Its very hard to know who we'll have and when we play who....

Andy's right....we dont KNOW we wont be Super Bowl champs in 6 weeks

Save some of this stuff for the off-season when we have nothing to talk about.

12-4 easily.

12 and 4 is never easy.

Not for any team.    Not for the Patriots or the Texans or the Packers or 49ers or anyone.

13 and 4 is really, really hard to do in the NFL.

If we do go 12 and 4,  no one will think of it as easy....