Photo

We should lose on Sunday...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6033 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

ofcourse a texans fan would say that lol

thank you for calling the mr obvious show 

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#42 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger
  • 1137 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Yes you should lose
I suppose it would be nice to let you guys see what it feels like to celebrate a win in INDY, for once... on a side note... do you think Watt will break the sack record in the first half, or the first 5 minutes? Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend.

#43 Vance

Vance
  • 2538 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

I suppose it would be nice to let you guys see what it feels like to celebrate a win in INDY, for once... on a side note... do you think Watt will break the sack record in the first half, or the first 5 minutes? Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend.

Probably the first 3 plays. 

Same to you.

Houston Texans fan and realist. Sarcasm is etched into my DNA.

#44 Bubba

Bubba
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

I don't want luck killed.

I'm for sitting Luck for the rest of the regular season as well as the playoffs until we actually get an O line. After some of those hits I'm afraid he's going to forget his name.

#45 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1354 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

A loss gives us a run against the Ravens and a third shot at the Texans if we make it to divisionals. Which will be a lot safer route to face Peyton in the AFC Championship...lol.

Or we could win, face the tough Ravens and trap ourselves in Gillete stadium with the Pats...

I say bring it on! You have to beat the best to be the best. If we get on a roll, we can beat anyone.

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

Show comments (1)
View All Updates