Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano & Luck.

Dark Superman

Coach Chuck Pagano, a man who has filled everyone's heart with love and hope.. His fill good heart warming story caught the attention of everyone around the world. A true class act and fighter. Who wouldn't want to come to Indy and play for a guy like Chuck Pagano?

Andrew Luck, a born leader with an endless amount of talent. Possibly the best quarterback to come out of the draft since Peyton Manning. An aggressive style of play, loves throwing the ball. A great team mate and vocal leader.

Just with these two guys alone who wouldn't want to play on the same team as these two? I believe they could pursue anyone and get to sign a contract to play for this city.

Mr. Irsay.. Please get the checks ready!

Well first off we will only be looking at FA and the Draft, and I'm sure a large amout of FA would be willing to play for the Colts but what makes it so fun is the fact that we have a good amount of money to pick up more players then we have ever seen this team go out and get. This will be a very fun offseason, but their is no reason to go after huge big name players hell we don't need them, but if we spread that money out and get a number of good starters we will have something great.

Anyone you say?

How about Sam & Emmanuel Acho, Keenan Robinson, Brian Orakpo, Megatron, Patrick Peterson, Byrd from the Bills, Ngata, Quality Olineman, & Courtney Upshaw.

Get me these guys & I'll truly believe we can get "Anyone" lol

Well maybe no one that's happy and successful where they are.

Coach Chuck Pagano, a man who has filled everyone's heart with love and hope.. His fill good heart warming story caught the attention of everyone around the world. A true class act and fighter. Who wouldn't want to come to Indy and play for a guy like Chuck Pagano?

Andrew Luck, a born leader with an endless amount of talent. Possibly the best quarterback to come out of the draft since Peyton Manning. An aggressive style of play, loves throwing the ball. A great team mate and vocal leader.

Just with these two guys alone who wouldn't want to play on the same team as these two? I believe they could pursue anyone and get to sign a contract to play for this city.

Mr. Irsay.. Please get the checks ready!

There is something called the salary cap....