Photo

Pagano & Luck.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 SupermanLuck12

SupermanLuck12
  • 3168 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Coach Chuck Pagano, a man who has filled everyone's heart with love and hope.. His fill good heart warming story caught the attention of everyone around the world. A true class act and fighter. Who wouldn't want to come to Indy and play for a guy like Chuck Pagano?

Andrew Luck, a born leader with an endless amount of talent. Possibly the best quarterback to come out of the draft since Peyton Manning. An aggressive style of play, loves throwing the ball. A great team mate and vocal leader.

Just with these two guys alone who wouldn't want to play on the same team as these two? I believe they could pursue anyone and get to sign a contract to play for this city.

Mr. Irsay.. Please get the checks ready!
"In Grigson We Trust!"

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11685 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Anyone you say?

How about Sam & Emmanuel Acho, Keenan Robinson, Brian Orakpo, Megatron, Patrick Peterson, Byrd from the Bills, Ngata, Quality Olineman, & Courtney Upshaw.

Get me these guys & I'll truly believe we can get "Anyone" lol
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#3 Indyboy757

Indyboy757
  • 282 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

Well first off we will only be looking at FA and the Draft, and I'm sure a large amout of FA would be willing to play for the Colts but what makes it so fun is the fact that we have a good amount of money to pick up more players then we have ever seen this team go out and get. This will be a very fun offseason, but their is no reason to go after huge big name players hell we don't need them, but if we spread that money out and get a number of good starters we will have something great.

#4 ConBro

ConBro
  • 1137 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

In Grigson we trust!

:blueshoe: 2013 AFC South Champions :blueshoe:

#5 throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ
  • 3428 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

We could justify some serious $$$ for an Elite LT, CB, or pass Rusher.

#6 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Anyone you say?

How about Sam & Emmanuel Acho, Keenan Robinson, Brian Orakpo, Megatron, Patrick Peterson, Byrd from the Bills, Ngata, Quality Olineman, & Courtney Upshaw.

Get me these guys & I'll truly believe we can get "Anyone" lol
Well maybe no one that's happy and successful where they are.

#7 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11685 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Well maybe no one that's happy and successful where they are.

I don't think Megatron & Peterson are fully Happy lol. I could be wrong
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#8 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6589 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

that's why reggie is still here  :thmup:

#9 willysp

willysp
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Coach Chuck Pagano, a man who has filled everyone's heart with love and hope.. His fill good heart warming story caught the attention of everyone around the world. A true class act and fighter. Who wouldn't want to come to Indy and play for a guy like Chuck Pagano?

Andrew Luck, a born leader with an endless amount of talent. Possibly the best quarterback to come out of the draft since Peyton Manning. An aggressive style of play, loves throwing the ball. A great team mate and vocal leader.

Just with these two guys alone who wouldn't want to play on the same team as these two? I believe they could pursue anyone and get to sign a contract to play for this city.

Mr. Irsay.. Please get the checks ready!

There is something called the salary cap....

#10 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 17168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

There is something called the salary cap....

this is not Madden

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#11 SupermanLuck12

SupermanLuck12
  • 3168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Lol. You guys crack me up
"In Grigson We Trust!"

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    southwest1

I was listening to CBS sideline Thursday Night Football reporter Tracy Wolfson talk about Saints WR Kenny Stills having to "tape up his groin" in the 2nd half & that phrase made me cringe because ankles I get, but tape & a sensitive region of the body doesn't sound all that wonderful to me. Enough said.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    100GFB

Preparing for my second Indy trip. A stopover but a long trip none the less. I want a Colts victory but wonder what the Indy weather surprise me. Last year on my first trip to the LOS it was cold, my first trip this year it rained!

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    TKnight24

They stopped giving me Candy when I was 16 cause I was 6'1and they thought I was older than 16. 4 years later I'm 20 & 6'4...... but this time around, I have little cousins that I shall invoke my "Accompanying" 5% Charge on their collections tonight :). Who says Halloween isn't for us older folks? Haha

Show comments (5)
View All Updates