4. Cary Williams (CB) - BAL

5. Any Levitre (OG) - BUF

6. Dashon Goldson(S) - SF

2013 Draft Picks

Round 1(24?) - Barkevious Mingo (OLB) - LSU

Round 3 - Gabe Jackson(OG) Mississippi State

Round 4 - Stephen Taylor(RB) - Standford

*Alternates:

Jonathan Hankins (NT) in round one, Jackson Jeffcoat (OLB) in round three, Phillip Thomas (S) in round 4.

Dudes, we gotta keep Avery. He played with so much pressure on his career this year and a contract will calm him down and let him focus on his playmaking abilities, he showed flashes and hes only going to get better with some rythme in his life instead of moving around the country on one year contracts. he's paid his dues and he deserves some love from us. We HAVE to re-sign MOALA!! and it would be a feel good story if we give Butler a home. seriously, he deserves it. like Avery, he's paid his dues to be here. In the nickle and dime, he has a cunning knack for figuring out the Quarterback and hes only going to get better knowing he can call Lucas Oil his home. Seriously,most of the keys to our success came from guys on one year contracts and they played with so much pressure all year and as a fan, im DAMN happy to be 11-5 and charging full speed into the playoffs! Give these boys a home and they will give us the best years of their careers and be proud of it too.

If I were Grigson, this is what I'd do:

Keep List

1.Moala(DT)

2.Avery(WR)

3.Mcafee(P)

4.Matt Overton(LS)

5.Linkenbach(OG)

6.A.Q. Shipley(CEN)

7.Drew Stanton(QB)

Free Agents to Bring In

1. Branden Albert (OT) - KS

2. Vollmer(OT) - NE

3. Pat Kruger (OLB) - BAL

2013 Draft Picks

Round 3 - Gabe Jackson(OG) Mississippi State

Round 4 - Stephen Taylor(RB) - Standford

*Alternates:

Jonathan Hankins (NT) in round one, Jackson Jeffcoat (OLB) in round three, Phillip Thomas (S) in round 4.

Free Agentcy: Would love levitre gholston kruger and cary williams, but we would not need to get two tackles.

Draft: Would love to get a elite pass rusherlike mingo, but i think Gaurd is a larger concern (warmack, jones) and get a ok rusher in 3-4 rounds. Also WE DO NOT NEED A RUNNING BACK!! But apart from that great list

Yeah, but also factor in that Mike Wallace is a lot better than Donnie Avery.

Mike Wallace may be a lot better than Avery,   but I don't think he's worth 5-6 times what Avery is.

Wallace will want $50 Mill over 5 years.     Avery will likely re-sign for $2 Mill a year for 3-4 years.     Huge difference.

I don't think Wallace is worth close to that.     I'd be perfectly happy to keep Avery and pair him with TYH and Brazill to go with Wayne and one other WR.    Combine those WR's with the expected improved play from our TE's,  and we should be fine at the receiver spot.

Mike Wallace may be a lot better than Avery,   but I don't think he's worth 5-6 times what Avery is.

Wallace will want $50 Mill over 5 years.     Avery will likely re-sign for $2 Mill a year for 3-4 years.     Huge difference.

I don't think Wallace is worth close to that.     I'd be perfectly happy to keep Avery and pair him with TYH and Brazill to go with Wayne and one other WR.    Combine those WR's with the expected improved play from our TE's,  and we should be fine at the receiver spot.

I've gone off the idea of signing Wallace in recent weeks. But I don't want Avery back either.

Free Agentcy: Would love levitre gholston kruger and cary williams, but we would not need to get two tackles. Draft: Would love to get a elite pass rusherlike mingo, but i think Gaurd is a larger concern (warmack, jones) and get a ok rusher in 3-4 rounds. Also WE DO NOT NEED A RUNNING BACK!! But apart from that great list

I agree that if we could land either Albert or Vollmer we would be good at the tackle position with Constonza on the other side but I wanted us to go after both and see what we could land.  I'm a little concerned that Mingo would even be available at the back half of the first round and I do think we'll have a better shot at Warmack.  

We've got to spend the latter two picks on the defense though, specifically with run defense.  We are fourth worst in the league in run defense.  We need to do something about our NT, DT, or ILB positions. 

If I were Grigson, this is what I'd do:

Keep List

1.Moala(DT)

2.Avery(WR)

3.Mcafee(P)

4.Matt Overton(LS)

5.Linkenbach(OG)

6.A.Q. Shipley(CEN)

7.Drew Stanton(QB)

Free Agents to Bring In

1. Branden Albert (OT) - KS

2. Vollmer(OT) - NE

3. Pat Kruger (OLB) - BAL

2013 Draft Picks

Round 3 - Gabe Jackson(OG) Mississippi State

Round 4 - Stephen Taylor(RB) - Standford

*Alternates:

As previously stated above i believe one tackle will do, and we dont need another running back, just give donald brown and vick ballard a good oline and they will look great. We should get an offensive lineman early