Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne To the Texans!?

King Colt

Reggie is under contract for 3 years and his allegiance to Pagano would lead me to believe he honors it for 3 years. What happens after the 2014 season is anyone's guess but we have 2 more years of Reggie, book it!!! :)

and after those two years reggie will be retired and playing catch with Marvin Harrison and playing pick up games.

Reggie's agent was on JMV a few weeks back and said Reggie was minutes away from signing with the Chicago Bears before Irsay called him up for one last talk.

Jay Cutler throwing to Reggie? Ha, imagine that. Our oline is Bad, & Chicago's isn't too far behind. Too much going on up their in Chi Town. Glad Reggie stayed Home

As I am writng this Houston AM 610 radio is creeating a story that Reggie Wayne may switch teams and come to Houston. The hosts are citing the huge player shake up we all know about and also they said Reggie said last year it is time to move on. If Reggie leaves the Colts I doubt he would be willing to share the spotlight with Andre Johnson because Andre walks on water in this town.

1)  How exactly would Reggie "switch teams and come to Houston" when he is under contract until 2014?  Is he going to trade himself without anyone in the Colts front office knowing about it?  Is he going to cut himself and become a free agent this offseason, again without anyone in the Colts front office knowing about it?

2)  What "huge player shake up we all know about" are you referring to?  I for one don't know about it at all.

3)  I can't find anywhere where "Reggie said last year it is time to move on".  I find it strange that he would say that, and then proceed to sign a 3 year contract. 

I agree with the guy who said there are an amazinlgly high amount of things that are nonsensical in this 3 sentence post.

1)  How exactly would Reggie "switch teams and come to Houston" when he is under contract until 2014?  Is he going to trade himself without anyone in the Colts front office knowing about it?  Is he going to cut himself and become a free agent this offseason, again without anyone in the Colts front office knowing about it?

2)  What "huge player shake up we all know about" are you referring to?  I for one don't know about it at all.

3)  I can't find anywhere where "Reggie said last year it is time to move on".  I find it strange that he would say that, and then proceed to sign a 3 year contract. 

I agree with the guy who said there are an amazinlgly high amount of things that are nonsensical in this 3 sentence post.

He's not referring to anything he was quoting something he heard on a radio show don't shoot the messenger. 

He's the only one who heard it, and he decided to start a thread on here about it, so I don't think it's out of line to ask him for clarification.

Just because he's posting what he heard on the radio doesn't mean it's what he believes.  For instance I heard Collin Cowherd tell me for years how much better Tom Brady was than Peyton Manning it doesn't mean I shared the opinion. 

As I am writng this Houston AM 610 radio is creeating a story that Reggie Wayne may switch teams and come to Houston. The hosts are citing the huge player shake up we all know about and also they said Reggie said last year it is time to move on. If Reggie leaves the Colts I doubt he would be willing to share the spotlight with Andre Johnson because Andre walks on water in this town.

That probable came from that Houston reporter who hates the Colts and us fans. 

? Reggie would have left as a free agent last year if he wanted out. Honestly what's in the water Houston media people drink?

Lol, I'm not sure. You have anti Luck cultist bloggers and people making up stories about Reggie going to Houston......... What's next??? Perhaps the Colts will just pack up and Mayflower their way to Houston.

OT- But Indiana did have oil at one time, as a child I can remember the pumps all over the fields near Peru(those ones that bobbed up and down, reminded me of horses). The oil is long gone now, but some of them are still there..kinda spooky

Being a former Peruvian, I was going to post that also...glad I read all of the previous postings...LOL!

Reggie is not going anywhere...he is right where he wants to be!