Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne To the Texans!?

King Colt

As I am writng this Houston AM 610 radio is creeating a story that Reggie Wayne may switch teams and come to Houston. The hosts are citing the huge player shake up we all know about and also they said Reggie said last year it is time to move on. If Reggie leaves the Colts I doubt he would be willing to share the spotlight with Andre Johnson because Andre walks on water in this town.

As I am writng this Houston AM 610 radio is creeating a story that Reggie Wayne may switch teams and come to Houston. The hosts are citing the huge player shake up we all know about and also they said Reggie said last year it is time to move on. If Reggie leaves the Colts I doubt he would be willing to share the spotlight with Andre Johnson because Andre walks on water in this town.

? Reggie would have left as a free agent last year if he wanted out. Honestly what's in the water Houston media people drink?

Reggie is under contract for 3 years and his allegiance to Pagano would lead me to believe he honors it for 3 years. What happens after the 2014 season is anyone's guess but we have 2 more years of Reggie, book it!!! :)

Maybe the radio station was doing a year long retrospective.   Some stations do this.    

And maybe they were at the point in the year **before** Reggie committed to stay with the Colts?    Otherwise, this is the latest example of why not to get too worked up over what you hear on Sports Talk Radio.     Some of the worst stuff on the planet can be heard on Sports Talk Radio.

Sometimes it almost seems like it's a competition as to who can say the dumbest thing possible.....

Oh well...  

Reggie's got 2 more year on his deal after this one....     

Not.    Going.     Anywhere.

This was last year before he resigned. AJ said Reggie thought about going to the Texans if he wasn't resigned by the Colts.

These darned Year in Review specials are just gonna have to go :yahoo: ........and here the world was supposed to end on the 21st :spit: .........Reggie's orange gloves do not match that awful Texan color :highfive: ......so perfect with horseshoe BLUE!!!!!  GO Reggie and go  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:

Reggie is under contract for 3 years and his allegiance to Pagano would lead me to believe he honors it for 3 years. What happens after the 2014 season is anyone's guess but we have 2 more years of Reggie, book it!!! :)

Sounds like somebody needed a subject for a Houston talk show over the holidays

Calm down people, Wayne isn't coming to Houston lol. Andre merely talked about it being a possibility last year.

Why would the awful Texans want a Great receiver when they have such a mediocre one Quiz???....I am from Indiana...I am corn-fused  :clap: (A JOkEr clap for that joke will suffice)  :)

Why would the awful Texans want a Great receiver when they have such a mediocre one Quiz???....I am from Indiana...I am corn-fused :clap: (A JOkEr clap for that joke will suffice) :)

haha we have corn here too...somewhere...I think. I can always appreciate farm related humor lmao

My guess is the OP is listening to a "year in review" show....very typical this time of year as most regular hosts are taking time off for the Holidays. If he came back after the insanity of the "purge" last offseason, he ain't leaving now! He's stated he wants to retire a Colt, and his ties with Pagano led him back to Indy. After this 3 year contract is up, I see him retiring. I think between now and then we have a shot at a SB too. Maybe he can ride off into the sunset like Elway did.

Oil that is....Texas Teed!!!  HMMMMM....I should drill on my farm....Indiana teed?  Oh...seed...sorry my verbiage has gone awry...or is that a rye?  OK...I quit.... ;)

OT- But Indiana did have oil at one time, as a child I can remember the pumps all over the fields near Peru(those ones that bobbed up and down, reminded me of horses). The oil is long gone now, but some of them are still there..kinda spooky

OT- But Indiana did have oil at one time, as a child I can remember the pumps all over the fields near Peru(those ones that bobbed up and down, reminded me of horses). The oil is long gone now, but some of them are still there..kinda spooky

Still do.....oil fields east and west of indy.....and I actually lived on sugary sand....You are spot on...I was just joking in reference to all of the farm/corn jokes....good points!!   :)  

Dear God...

The # of ways this makes no sense is mind-numbing. So much so I would venture to say that you did not hear what you thought you heard.

He was almost a Patriot.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/03/reggie_wayne_ch.html

By Greg A. Bedard, Globe Staff

Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne hinted recently in a journal on his website that he chose to return to Indianapolis instead of signing with the Patriots:

"Well..... kinda four teams at first. Then three and then two. And you Colts fans don't wanna know who other team was. I'll let you figure that one out. Ha! But like I said, I'm thrilled about my decision."

Well, a league source confirmed that the Patriots were indeed the other team.

It's unknown what the Patriots offered compared to the Colts, who inked Wayne for $17.5 million over three years ($7.5 million guaranteed).

Interesting whether it was the money or another factor -- staying at home and retiring a Colt -- Wayne chose not to go for another Super Bowl title since the Colts are clearly in a rebuilding mode, at least for next season.

Yeah there are still some down south at least. I remember them down near Washington. The whole area smells like oil until you a ways past it. lol