Photo

Andrew Luck reminds me of ......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 crazycolt1

crazycolt1
  • 2721 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

I kind of don't like to compare but I see a stronger Favre in his play. 

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#122 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13838 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

He did.

Oh and 2005 was a bucket of crap and excuse my language!! That was the Colts year or was supposed to be. That team was awesome.

:argh: :flaming: :ticked: :bomb: :censored: :cuss:

I swear to God, I would lose to the Saints again in the SB 3 times if we could win it all in 2005 then potentially have back to back titles. :tvhammer:

Besides, I think I felt going into the SB vs. the Saints deep down in my gut that Sean Payton was going to take Caldwell's lunch money.

I often wonder how the Colts would have performed if Ben Ben had not prevented that Colts fumble recovery from Jerome Bettis from scoring a TD. Like an NFL what if question...

Yeah, Sean Payton & Drew Brees scared me more than the brain trust of Jim Caldwell & Bill Polian did in 2009. Absolutely right Jules! Although TE Dallas Clark was a thorn in Payton's side in the 1st half of the SB at least.

Yeah, Mike Holmgren had an incredible team that year & QB Matthew Hasselback was playing lights out in 2005 too.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#123 gacker65

gacker65
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

Terry Bradshaw of '70s Steelers

#124 NewEra

NewEra
  • 4519 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

A mix between chuck Norris, vandam, segal, Stallone! Sprinkled in with a little superman
Colts fan for 20+ years. Was Colts4Lyfe on forums years and 5 or so different sites ago. Been lurking around ever since. Decided to rejoin to bond with my fellow fans in our time of need. Really excited at what lies ahead!!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates