•  

Photo

Andrew Luck reminds me of ......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 crazycolt1

crazycolt1
  • 1945 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

I kind of don't like to compare but I see a stronger Favre in his play. 

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#122 southwest1

southwest1
  • 12715 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

He did.

Oh and 2005 was a bucket of crap and excuse my language!! That was the Colts year or was supposed to be. That team was awesome.

:argh: :flaming: :ticked: :bomb: :censored: :cuss:

I swear to God, I would lose to the Saints again in the SB 3 times if we could win it all in 2005 then potentially have back to back titles. :tvhammer:

Besides, I think I felt going into the SB vs. the Saints deep down in my gut that Sean Payton was going to take Caldwell's lunch money.

I often wonder how the Colts would have performed if Ben Ben had not prevented that Colts fumble recovery from Jerome Bettis from scoring a TD. Like an NFL what if question...

Yeah, Sean Payton & Drew Brees scared me more than the brain trust of Jim Caldwell & Bill Polian did in 2009. Absolutely right Jules! Although TE Dallas Clark was a thorn in Payton's side in the 1st half of the SB at least.

Yeah, Mike Holmgren had an incredible team that year & QB Matthew Hasselback was playing lights out in 2005 too.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#123 gacker65

gacker65
  • 926 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

Terry Bradshaw of '70s Steelers

#124 NewEra

NewEra
  • 3853 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

A mix between chuck Norris, vandam, segal, Stallone! Sprinkled in with a little superman
Colts fan for 20+ years. Was Colts4Lyfe on forums years and 5 or so different sites ago. Been lurking around ever since. Desided to rejoin to bond with my fellow fans in our time of need. Really excited at what lies ahead!!

COLTS TICKETS!

3-Game Ticket Packages Available

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates