Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Wed injury report

21 posts in this topic

Our "key" guys on D...   I don't want them playing...  

rest Zib, Connor, Freeman, Redding, Johnson..      The game means nothing..

On O i would give AQ and Justice rest also...  

Lets go into wildcard weekend guns  "locked and loaded" .. .

1 person likes this

Our "key" guys on D... I don't want them playing...

rest Zib, Connor, Freeman, Redding, Johnson.. The game means nothing..

On O i would give AQ and Justice rest also...

Lets go into wildcard weekend guns "locked and loaded" .. .

Since when was Zib a "Key" Player??

1 person likes this

I think he gets a bit of a bad wrap...    This team does not get pressure on the QB..  and it affects the entire backfield.

But ya...  hehh.eee.   he has not been much of the diff. maker...

Regardless...   he is a warm body.   And he "tries" to stop the run.

I think he gets a bit of a bad wrap... This team does not get pressure on the QB.. and it affects the entire backfield.

But ya... hehh.eee. he has not been much of the diff. maker...

Regardless... he is a warm body. And he "tries" to stop the run.

"Trying" & "Doing" are 2 different things lol

lol

You're laughing but I was serious when I asked that question lol

1 person likes this

I ask you then, ...   WHO should be playing for him?   Lefeged? 

Dude had 38 tackles 27 solo, and INT, and a sack in 12 games.    This team needs all the help they can get..

I am not Z uberfan but I do tend to recognize the fact he has  contributed  a bit this season.

I ask you then, ... WHO should be playing for him? Lefeged?

Dude had 38 tackles 27 solo, and INT, and a sack in 12 games. This team needs all the help they can get..

I am not Z uberfan but I do tend to recognize the fact he has contributed a bit this season.

That "Who" you're asking about isn't on this Team yet. But the time is coming........

Hey, the bench needs warmed up. :)

I hope Redding is just resting, and is ok.

1 person likes this

I ask you then, ...   WHO should be playing for him?   Lefeged? 

Dude had 38 tackles 27 solo, and INT, and a sack in 12 games.    This team needs all the help they can get..

I am not Z uberfan but I do tend to recognize the fact he has  contributed  a bit this season.

Don't forget that INT was thrown directly to him, and he in turn lost it and gave it right back to the other team.

All Colts Fan Saying The Game Means Nothing ? We're Playing A Division Rival Here ! Not Just That, But They're Trying To Clinch The #1 Seed. We're Not Gonna Let Them Get A Break ! Not To Mention The Fact Chuck Is Back. We Need To Go Out There And Get A W. Enough Said...

All Colts Fan Saying The Game Means Nothing ? We're Playing A Division Rival Here ! Not Just That, But They're Trying To Clinch The #1 Seed. We're Not Gonna Let Them Get A Break ! Not To Mention The Fact Chuck Is Back. We Need To Go Out There And Get A W. Enough Said...

Wildcard weekend will mean something...   and ALL HANDS WILL BE ON DECK;

This week...     just get through it...     Houston's destination playoff wise is irrelevant to Indy.

Stay healthy.....    and keep sharp.   O needs reps, D needs rest ...  "BIG TIME."

I wish Delone Carter was healthy.  Hate to see Ballard playing every snap. What a find that young man has been. 

I think he gets a bit of a bad wrap...    This team does not get pressure on the QB..  and it affects the entire backfield.

I thi

I think you want Zbikowksi to be as fit as he can be going back to baltimore..

and he's bas good than anyone else we have

I wish Delone Carter was healthy.  Hate to see Ballard playing every snap. What a find that young man has been. 

Agree, Carter can be a pounder if he can hold on to the ball. Maybe they'll give Karim a series this week.

I think Moore only had one series last week, right? He did have a nice catch and seemed to do okay in pass protection.

agreed

Hopefully Moore or Karim can step in and pick up the slack and limit the wear and tear on Vick

I agree. Besides, I'm pretty sure the Texans haven't won in Indy, so they need to keep that streak alive. And how refreshing is it to hear the coach say that it's not in their DNA to not give their best?

1 person likes this