Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Next Year Teams to be played include Colts at the Luke

bayone

I havent seen THE Colt's  Opponent  teams listed YET

BRONCOS 2013 OPPONENTS

The actual schedule should be released by the NFL in April.

HOME
Kansas City 
Oakland 
San Diego 
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Philadelphia
Washington 
Baltimore

AWAY  looks tougher than home but u never know, but playing top 2 teams In AFC south seems weird away , as far as NFC east  Sees brother Eli at his stadium too but never know what team of giants will show up , but Dalls & Giants away  seems worse than Eagles & Redskins at home

Kansas City 
Oakland 
San Diego 
Houston
Indianapolis   ----   Now Thats a sell out
Dallas
N.Y. Giants  - ------   Hi little Brother
New England  ----  away again

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/2013-Opponents-Set/bcea0919-7187-4698-b19f-758de2ff8052

I havent seen THE Colt's  Opponent  teams listed YET

BRONCOS 2013 OPPONENTS

The actual schedule should be released by the NFL in April.

HOME

Kansas City 

Oakland 

San Diego 

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Philadelphia

Washington 

Baltimore

AWAY  looks tougher than home but u never know, but playing top 2 teams In AFC south seems weird away , as far as NFC east  Sees brother Eli at his stadium too but never know what team of giants will show up , but Dalls & Giants away  seems worse than Eagles & Redskins at home

Kansas City 

Oakland 

San Diego 

Houston

Indianapolis   ----   Now Thats a sell out

Dallas

N.Y. Giants  - ------   Hi little Brother

New England  ----  away again

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/2013-Opponents-Set/bcea0919-7187-4698-b19f-758de2ff8052

Cowboys and Giants are not that good home teams. Look up the Cowboys' home record in the Cowboys stadium, not even close to menacing. Besides, Eli prefers it on the road anyway.

The usual AFC suspects - Houston away and Patriots away will be 2 key games. Hopefully both of those are night games and do not interfere with Colts games so that I can get to watch them all. Those 2 games, the Colts game, and the Manning Bowl III will be 4 primetime games already penciled in for Peyton, IMO.

Cowboys and Giants are not that good home teams. Look up the Cowboys' home record in the Cowboys stadium, not even close to menacing. Besides, Eli prefers it on the road anyway.

The usual AFC suspects - Houston away and Patriots away will be 2 key games. Hopefully both of those are night games and do not interfere with Colts games so that I can get to watch them all. Those 2 games, the Colts game, and the Manning Bowl III will be 4 primetime games already penciled in for Peyton, IMO.

agree on those as prime-time TV , Colt / Broncos can set a record, Media will go crazy & with Colt cap space I expect some moves & colts much better and consistent throughout games 

also rookies and staff will be improved at age 2

Colts opponents:

Home

Houston

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Denver

Oakland

Arizona

St Louis

AFC East Currently the Dolphins(I'm not sure if the Jets can supplant them as the 2nd place team in the East or not)

Away

Houston

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Kansas City

San Diego

San Francisco

Seattle

Cincinnati(AFC NORTH)

At San Fran and Seattle. Great. Wonderful.