Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

cover of madden 14

CR91    5,248

i think its either peterson or RG3

IndyTrav    769

I've always wondered why Peyton is never on there. He never passes up an endorsement chance. Perhaps they don't ask him?

I'm guessing Cam Newton.

21isSuperman    12,380

With Calvin's performance, I think it shows that there is no Madden curse.  That will hopefully increase the pool of players willing to be on the cover.  I'd love to see a defensive player on there.  Or even another duo like they had with Fitz and Polamalu.  Maybe something like Patrick Willis and Adrian Peterson?  That cover might explode with awesomeness

FireJimCaldwell    3,009

They will do what they did the last couple of seasons and come up with a list of 32 and let the "fans", vote it down. It generates interest and it lets the fans feel they contribute to the decision. 

House    3,863
I've always wondered why Peyton is never on there. He never passes up an endorsement chance. Perhaps they don't ask him?

I'm guessing Cam Newton.

I've always wondered if Peyton's decision to appear on the cover of "NFL Fever" somehow prevented/hindered him from being on the Madden cover.

It'll be RG3 this year this I think.

bap1331    650

Anyone but Luck...

They should just put a blank cover with the NFL logo in the front...

Maybe the whole NFL will get injured...lol

HGRekks    224

RGIII wouldn't bother me, but QB covers have become almost cliche. I'm all for Watt, Peterson, or (even though he's coming off a 'down' year) Gronkowski. 

Jules    7,716

It was so funny last year when Packers fans online had a commitment to vote AGAINST Rodgers.

Tsarquise    464
I've always wondered if Peyton's decision to appear on the cover of "NFL Fever" somehow prevented/hindered him from being on the Madden cover.

It'll be RG3 this year this I think.

Yeah, i feel that's the reason too.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It will be interesting to watch how he slowly morphs being QB / play by play interrupter to after the play color analysis. Once his shtick wears on folks, it will be brought up to him in meetings.
    • All this Nacho talk has be wanting some for breakfast!!! Gotta have at least a 1:1 ratio of Tortilla chips and Jalapeños though, or they're not true nachos!!!!!
    • Im not sure what happened but everyone has a different gamepass except the US now. NFL decided to sell all the international licenses or something I guess. We got switched to the DAZN app here in Canada, and I know my buddy in Germany has it too (hence my asking if you guys got switched to it as well). Its like a Netflix subscription but for live streaming sports. Seems like a great idea but its been brutal so far. Even when it works the audio has been a good 5 seconds off of the video. Plus has the same issues crashing that you mentioned with your GamepassEU, as well as the lack of real support. Worst part is that we cant even get NFL Sunday Ticket or the NFL Network through cable anymore either, so we are stuck with this app or semi-illegal streams. Sucks to hear that other platforms arent doing well either (especially one with the actual Gamepass name attached to it).  Hopefully they all get it figured out, cuz its looking to be a rough time for everyone involved if this keeps up. 
    • Can I dare to dream that Natson could be resigned?  Still don't think the depth at WR is enough with Rogers' fragility and the return game could do with an injection.   Has he been picked up?
  • Members

• mikey287

mikey287 66

• Gyworks

Gyworks 106

• jvan1973

jvan1973 13,392

• Crush22

Crush22 67

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 3,650

Moderators