Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

cover of madden 14

25 posts in this topic

i think its either peterson or RG3

they might put a defensive guy for the first time..J J Watt..but I'd go with Peterson

A Houston Texans team photo.

Andrew Luck's right arm.

1 person likes this

And there has been a defensive player on it before. Troy Polomalu in 2010 and Ray Lewis in 2005.

I've always wondered why Peyton is never on there. He never passes up an endorsement chance. Perhaps they don't ask him?

I'm guessing Cam Newton.

With Calvin's performance, I think it shows that there is no Madden curse.  That will hopefully increase the pool of players willing to be on the cover.  I'd love to see a defensive player on there.  Or even another duo like they had with Fitz and Polamalu.  Maybe something like Patrick Willis and Adrian Peterson?  That cover might explode with awesomeness

1 person likes this

They will do what they did the last couple of seasons and come up with a list of 32 and let the "fans", vote it down. It generates interest and it lets the fans feel they contribute to the decision. 

I've always wondered why Peyton is never on there. He never passes up an endorsement chance. Perhaps they don't ask him?

I'm guessing Cam Newton.

I've always wondered if Peyton's decision to appear on the cover of "NFL Fever" somehow prevented/hindered him from being on the Madden cover.

It'll be RG3 this year this I think.

Anyone but Luck...

They should just put a blank cover with the NFL logo in the front...

Maybe the whole NFL will get injured...lol

It should be a mirror cover.  The customers that pay $60 every year should be on the cover. 

1 person likes this

RGIII wouldn't bother me, but QB covers have become almost cliche. I'm all for Watt, Peterson, or (even though he's coming off a 'down' year) Gronkowski. 

It was so funny last year when Packers fans online had a commitment to vote AGAINST Rodgers.

I've always wondered if Peyton's decision to appear on the cover of "NFL Fever" somehow prevented/hindered him from being on the Madden cover.

It'll be RG3 this year this I think.

Yeah, i feel that's the reason too.

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Training Camp Battle-MLB
      Where did we get him? I have not hear much about him. Every one else I know but his name keeps getting brought up
      I was higher on Sio than Nate when we signed them both, and vote that DQwell and Sio will start this year.  I think Irving is more suited to replace DQ than play along side him, to be honest -- although I'm interested to see how well he'll be moving with his weight loss and another year removed from injury.   As far as our long-term goes, I am pretty sure the coaches are very high on Morrison and tend to expect that he will be looked at/counted on to be one of our long-term pieces.  That said, I think he might need a year to finish recovering from his knee injury and if he is used much this year it will be mainly on STs.        
      I keep forgetting about Edwin Jackson.  I can't really make a prediction on where he'll end up until I see him play in the preseason. 
    • Colts' Scouts: What they liked about LeRaven Clark....
      Sometimes I think we stress too much out about whether a player was picked a round too soon or get enthusiastic about getting a player who was thought to go earlier.   In the end I just want a productive draft, and then I don't really care that much about whether those taken at later rounds turn out to be the good or even elite players rather than those taken earlier. With what we know today, I wouldn't have been upset if Henry Anderson was taken in round two for example. A higher draft means a higher probability of success, but it is still only a probability. 
      For preseason I'm interested in seeing Morrison and Sylvestre work together.
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hello my Name is Robin. And i'm from Denmark. even though i've been member on this forum for a long time, and the old one as well. I would like to Introduce myself. I became a Colts fan in 2007, when I watched my first NFL game. My brother introduced me to NFL, the superbowl between Colts & Bears, And as we all know the Bears scored first, so I had to rude for the "underdogs".. and from that day on I was hooked. I've watched every game since, even the primetime games, that starts 2:30 in Denmark, it's a long day working with no sleep but damn its worth it. Can't wait for my next big Colts adventure, when I get to see them playing in London 
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      I have been a fan since 1984 when I became an early teen and really started to understand the game. Colts moved to Indianapolis in 1984 and eventhough we stunk for a while, things obviously got better. We traded for Dickerson in 1987 and won the Division, then we had Harbaugh's magical season in 1995, the Peyton ERA where winning 12 games was a piece of cake + winning a SB in 2006, now the Andrew ERA where we have already had 3 11 win seasons and a deep Playoff run.
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.