Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mr Irsay

pac2

i really dont see the big deal, he isnt a player. so if his back goes out it really dont hurt the team. not to sound like a jerk about it or anything. 

I really can't think of too many things that could sound more crummy. So what if he is not a player, he is a fellow human being. The man looks to be in serious distress and you couldn't care less. These coaches and these players care about Mr Irsay, you would think a Colts fan would too.

Irsay was on drugs for a bit and had to get off of them because of the addiction. It's a horrible thing I'm sure to be addicted to meds. He is clean now and will be gimpy like that on and off. Mainly off because of his back doctor and things like that. He suffered some injuries at SMU like all football players do. An example of someone who is pain free right now and is doing the hardcore exercise video series is Mike Golic. He was a trenches player and he's ok now. Jimmy just needs to rest his back but with CHUCK being ill is has been hard for him to do so.

Irsay was on drugs for a bit and had to get off of them because of the addiction. It's a horrible thing I'm sure to be addicted to meds. He is clean now and will be gimpy like that on and off. Mainly off because of his back doctor and things like that. He suffered some injuries at SMU like all football players do. An example of someone who is pain free right now and is doing the hardcore exercise video series is Mike Golic. He was a trenches player and he's ok now. Jimmy just needs to rest his back but with CHUCK being ill is has been hard for him to do so.

Hopefully Jim can get some recuperation with limited meds. Also, Mark Schlereth is another who lived in the trenches and appears to be in exceptional condition right now. OTOH, we don't truly know if even Mike and Mark don't have some type of lingering issue as well that they manage extremely well. It was and continues to be a violent sport.  I always hope for the best for all players, active and retired.  Yes, they received(d) a lot of compensation, but permanent injury of some type is a high price to give back for doing or having done your job.

I think it is a case of Irsay just getting older.

I think that is part of the reason that he is starting to let his kids become a bigger part of the organization.

Like I said on post # 8 age has nothing to do with being bent over. It may be a lingering back issue and anyone can have back problems but stress over Pagano's health issues could cause him more problems with his back. Stress and worry can cause health problems to become worse. JMO of course. It's hard to control any health problems when you choose not to take meds for any reason. Hope now that Pagano is in remission he can get his own health under control also.  I hope you get to feeling  better Mr Irsay.  :)

Like I said on post # 8 age has nothing to do with being bent over. It may be a lingering back issue and anyone can have back problems but stress over Pagano's health issues could cause him more problems with his back. Stress and worry can cause health problems to become worse. JMO of course. It's hard to control any health problems when you choose not to take meds for any reason. Hope now that Pagano is in remission he can get his own health under control also.  I hope you get to feeling  better Mr Irsay.  :)

Well I won't argue with you about health things because I honestly have no idea.

I hope he feels better as well, along with Pagano because these guys need to stick together to see Luck dominate this decade.