Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coltman51

Colts Christmas gifts (merge)

44 posts in this topic

Hope everyone having a super holiday with friends and family.  Wanted to share my gift with all,  received this from the grandkids.

Share your gifts or just enjoy.

post-4868-0-16696800-1356456862_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

That is one Colts-Strong Chuck Strong gift Coltman51!   That is awesome!!!!  

That is a great gift, Coltman51.  I don't have a pic, but I did receive a Colt's purse that I love.  :luv:

I also have another gift under my tree that I haven't opened yet.  It came from a very special person :hug:  whom I have never met that is a member here. 

It is driving my family nutz :nutz: that this package remains unopened, but part of the fun for me is the mystery of wondering what may be inside.  All I know, is that it was purchased from the NFL Shop. :)

2 people like this

I got a really cool Colts sweatshirt and a hat will be coming soon. My best Colts's Christmas was when I got a PM Fathead, A MH autographed jersey, Colts pillowcases and comforter, a PM picture, a Bob Sanders picture, a Colts clock,, a Colts hat, and a Colts duffel.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season and have some sweet Colts loot to show for it. Tell us what you got, and post pictures if you got 'em!

I didn't ask for anything Colts related but received a white Luck jersey that's really cool.

Colts Jester Hat, Colts gym bag, White Luck Jersey, Colts towel, Colts tickets to Houston at Indy game section 248 row 11 seats 9 and 10!

I got a Colts jacket and a Colts hat. I got most of my Colts stuff a few years ago when I got a Colts Bed Set, MH autographed jersey, PM fathead, a PM picture, a Bob Sanders picture, a Colts clock, a Colts hat, and a Colts duffel.

Boxers, watch, Mike Chappell's book and the book "The Best Game Ever" about the '58 championship team, as well as an autographed Reggie Wayne mini helmet! :td:

I received a few things. i received a coin from 06 SB one of 5000 made. House shoes the big ones. a blanket, a picture of me with the super fan from the Tenn game i flew in to watch with a coin in that and other shots of the stadium.  Autographed Luck helmet.

Colts tickets, Andrew Luck and Horseshoe decals for my car, Colts laynard, and Colts playing cards.

Sweats, slippers, and a personalized autograph copy of Hunter Smiths new book addressed to me and my wife.

very fuzzy blue and white striped socks!  I needed new lucky socks

The Colts getting their ticket to the playoffs punched.  Best Christmas present...oh yeah the tickets to the Houston game are cool too.

1 person likes this

Another Colts Tervis Tumbler (now hav 3), Two Colts T-Shirts , one a Luck Jersey replica (with fake stiching), the other just team tee, Andrew Luck Lego figure (gave to my son), and New Era Colts sideline ball cap.

31e4g6BjWeL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Money clip. My sister got them for my dad, my brother and I.

Were they filed with money? :)

post-4868-0-16696800-1356456862_thumb.jp

Also got a colts 51 shirt with my name on the back.

Bought myself a new Colts Pool Cue Stick

got indy colts jacket really nice, but i also got notre dame gear and beanie to cover my head for the rose parade. I also got a shirt that says go irish and the notre dame logo on the back, then i got a old skool notre dame shirt that says bcs national championship game.

Were they filed with money? :)

I wish! It'll definitely come in handy though. I still have yet to replace my stolen wallet from a year and a half ago.

I received a gold plated, SuperBowl XLI coin. Coin toss replica. I can't post the pic from my iPad though.

Here are my Tervis Tumblers and ball cap.  I also got the A. Luck Lego figure, and two t-shirts.  Not bad. :)

Colts2012gifts_zps1201430e.jpg

1 person likes this

Here are my Tervis Tumblers and ball cap.  I also got the A. Luck Lego figure, and two t-shirts.  Not bad. :)

Colts2012gifts_zps1201430e.jpg

We have the same Tervis Tumblers.  Use them all the time.  :)

1 person likes this

That's awesome! I got one last year, a 2009 game coin , still sealed in a clear hard plastic shell. :)

Colts_Coin1_zpsc63d2dfd.jpg

Colts_Coin2_zpsc6a4460e.jpg

Lot's of cool stuff here-

http://www.highlandmint.com/indianapoliscolts.aspx

Mine has the same box, same company. Has the Lombardy on one side, colts/bears helmets on the other.

I noticed 1 was a 2009 game coin, the other a Baltimore Colts inaugural game coin?