Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (-4 1/2) at Indianapolis

oldunclemark

This sets up as a closer game because Houston is struggling so badly..Colts were invisible against the run at KC but that's not the same team that plays at home.Indy wont rest offensive startersIf you can get six..I'd take the Colts

I don't think we'll rest anyone - who is healthy. But if a guy needs a week to get healthy for a playoff game, it makes sense to do it. Especially on D.

You're probably right about the O starters. But there's no need to give Ballard all the snaps again.

It depends on position. I bet TY and Brazil will get more reps as Wayne will be rested for a half at least. Mewelde and whoever is our last man standing on RB will get more reps too. With Brown on IR, Carter injured, do we really want Ballard going full reps at that D-line that slowed down Peterson? Texans' D strength is run D, IMO, and Ballard is the offensive starter I am most worried about other than Luck.

Besides, if Orlovsky could beat the Texans at home, dont you think Stanton might stand a chance for a half? :)

It depends on position. I bet TY and Brazil will get more reps as Wayne will be rested for a half at least. Mewelde and whoever is our last man standing on RB will get more reps too. With Brown on IR, Carter injured, do we really want Ballard going full reps at that D-line that slowed down Peterson? Texans' D strength is run D, IMO, and Ballard is the offensive starter I am most worried about other than Luck.

Besides, if Orlovsky could beat the Texans at home, dont you think Stanton might stand a chance for a half? :)

we have never lost at home vs texans, would love to continue, 

Where does the streak stand? 0-10, right, for Texans in 10 seasons?

Chargers were 0-14 at Pittsburgh and it stopped this year. Nothing is set in stone.

i dont know for sure sounds about right , just know undefeated,.,Big ben has played crap when he came back & before that bo one as good sub, cant belive way they lost to cincy yesterday

orlovsky beat a injured houston team though. Schaub was out for the year, Andre Johnson wasnt even playing, the only thing they really had going for them was their run game. their healthy this year, but i believe we can beat them. we should have won the first meeting but as i have said in other posts we beat our selves in that game with missed blocks, penalties and turnovers at the goal line.

If I were Pagano, I wouldn't put too much into winning this game. As it stands, if we get past Baltimore, we'd then go to the struggling Texans. If we win this weekend against the Texans, though, Houston will probably lose the #1 seed, and our second round game will be at Denver. BUH! Anyone with any injury concerns gets rested, and Wayne, Hilton, Ballard, Allen, Mathis, Freeney, Bethea, Davis, and maybe others rest much of the game...

With both of our offenses in hibernation this could be gross.

Exactly. I think the boys will come out firing like they did last week, they have something to prove and to play for again. We're going to leave that egg under the pillow and get back to Houston Texan football.

With our coach back on the sidelines, we will have more motivation to win this game. Also the Texans did struggle against the Vikings at home and the Colts came close to beating the Texans already this season. Although the Colts have locked up a playoff spot, I think we should play to win this game, because of two reasons: We're at home, and to tie the series with the Texans this year. I hope this game is on television where I'm at, I hardly get any of the Colts games because I live in Ohio. Good luck to the Colts this coming Sunday.

Exactly. I think the boys will come out firing like they did last week, they have something to prove and to play for again. We're going to leave that egg under the pillow and get back to Houston Texan football.

All they have to do is run Arian Foster. If the Colts remotely play the run like they did yesterday, Foster will have a field day. It's absolutely psychotic that they only scored 13 pts with 350+ yards rushing. Fortunately for the Colts, Quinn is terrible.

All they have to do is run Arian Foster. If the Colts remotely play the run like they did yesterday, Foster will have a field day. It's absolutely psychotic that they only scored 13 pts with 350+ yards rushing. Fortunately for the Colts, Quinn is terrible.

350?!?!? Wow, that's mind-boggling. You're right, good thing Quinn can't play quarterback worth a darn lol. Makes it even more amazing that the Colts pulled out the win.

Our offense might be better this week or I really hope it is. A home game with the Pagano return.....we MIGHT see them pick it up again. Don't forget the last few weeks we have been on the road.

The Colts need a home game to get things back on track again IMO. And it is here. And it is time.

Not that I don't understand how important it is to have players healthy for the playoffs, if we really are going to be a 1 and done team in the playoffs this year, I'd at least like to win that "1 more game" and continue to keep Houston winless at LOS. I just feel like there is something symbolic about capping off this comeback regular season with a win against a great team. So more than anything I hope they come out fired up and give it everything.

Most expect this game means much more to Houston and logically it does since they will go from either #1 to #3. And some might not buy Pagano wanting to play starters the whole way to win. We'll see. This is Chuck *build the monster* Pagano. Not Tony *at least nobody got hurt!!* Dungy.

But, we were also around 7 pt dogs to Green Bay at home too and look how that turned out.....

And GB is better then Houston.

This has moved big time. The line opened at 4 and now is 6.5 to 7. 

If you can get 6.5 or 7.0...take the Colts.....dw...and be quick about it...

Houston hasn't played well for weeks and the Colts are 6-1 at home..only loss by 5...

Colts final home game....sold out again..with Chuck back on the sidelines...

Call your 'guy'.