Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who do you want

CR91

There is an outside shot we play NE if NE loses to Miami and Baltimore beats Cincy.

But, chances are NE will beat Miami at home to stay alive for the bye and who knows what happens between Cincy/Baltimore now.

Colts/Texans will determine a lot.

Colts will be playing the Ravens in the playoffs. Doesn't matter who wins next week.

hmmm didnt get message alright so lets change this to if we should cost the texans their first seed which basically means we would most likely play the broncos instead of the texans in the divisional round if we were to beat ravens

It doesn't matter who we play.  We can't beat anyone.  We have no O Line.  We have no CBs.  We have guys playing out of their natural position.  We have too many rookies.

I don't think we'll win 3 games this year.

well we have nothing to play for next week so rest those that need it

There is an outside shot we play NE if NE loses to Miami and Baltimore beats Cincy.

But, chances are NE will beat Miami at home to stay alive for the bye and who knows what happens between Cincy/Baltimore now.

Colts/Texans will determine a lot.

I really hope that doesn't happen, I atleast want a chance for them to win their first playoff game.

A tad dramatic, don't you think?

No one will ever need 640K of memory. The world will end on 12/21/12. The Eagles are a dream team.

The Colts can't win four games. The only way they'll see the playoffs is if Irsay buys them tickets. They're two years from being good.

Dramatic enough for you?

It doesn't matter who we play.  We can't beat anyone.  We have no O Line.  We have no CBs.  We have guys playing out of their natural position.  We have too many rookies.

But isnt that what you said abut THIS year?

Most important thing that has won us games - clutch defensive play. Luck is good for one good drive in the 4th qtr. but in order for that to happen in a close game, the D has to play well enough to keep the game close.

Games that have gotten out of hand, Luck's offensive production wasn't as significant towards the end of the game.

1. Which O-line can our D get past the past to cause disruption the most? Two teams - Ravens and Texans, IMO.
  2. Which QBs would make us pay the least if Luck turns it over and gives them a short field? Flacco and then Schaub (5 FGs, right???)
  3. Out of the above 2, which D-line is most banged up to not be able to dominate our O-line for most of the plays? Ravens
  4. Which divisions do our coaches and players have most familiarity with? AFC North/AFC South

Ravens first, Texans next, IMO.