Photo

who do you want

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8421 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

i changed the subject of the thread. look at second comment

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Coltswarriors

Coltswarriors
  • 2100 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Colts will be playing the Ravens in the playoffs. Doesn't matter who wins next week.

#3 Jules

Jules
  • 7546 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Didn't Baltimore win the North just now?

#4 Jules

Jules
  • 7546 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

There is an outside shot we play NE if NE loses to Miami and Baltimore beats Cincy.

But, chances are NE will beat Miami at home to stay alive for the bye and who knows what happens between Cincy/Baltimore now.

Colts/Texans will determine a lot.

#5 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8421 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Colts will be playing the Ravens in the playoffs. Doesn't matter who wins next week.

hmmm didnt get message alright so lets change this to if we should cost the texans their first seed which basically means we would most likely play the broncos instead of the texans in the divisional round if we were to beat ravens

#6 DarkHorseColts

DarkHorseColts
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Would be sweet if the Colts won & cost the Texans a first round bye & #1 seed...

#7 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

I would rather have Baltimore out of the division winners. They look like the most beatable team out of the four.

But I don't think we can go into Baltimore and win, at least if we play like we did today.

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#8 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7359 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

It doesn't matter who we play.  We can't beat anyone.  We have no O Line.  We have no CBs.  We have guys playing out of their natural position.  We have too many rookies.

I don't think we'll win 3 games this year.

#9 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8421 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

It doesn't matter who we play.  We can't beat anyone.  We have no O Line.  We have no CBs.  We have guys playing out of their natural position.  We have too many rookies.

well we have nothing to play for next week so rest those that need it

#10 No 1 Manning Fan

No 1 Manning Fan
  • 807 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

A tad dramatic, don't you think?

#11 manning04

manning04
  • 881 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

see what you did here.

This post is brought to you today by Qdoba!

#12 Corndog

Corndog
  • 423 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

There is an outside shot we play NE if NE loses to Miami and Baltimore beats Cincy.

But, chances are NE will beat Miami at home to stay alive for the bye and who knows what happens between Cincy/Baltimore now.

I really hope that doesn't happen, I atleast want a chance for them to win their first playoff game.

#13 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

No matter what happens it was a great year. I think of all the teams in the playoffs I would rather play Balt than anyone. If we go to NE it is really going to be a blowout. 

#14 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7359 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

A tad dramatic, don't you think?

No one will ever need 640K of memory. The world will end on 12/21/12. The Eagles are a dream team.

The Colts can't win four games. The only way they'll see the playoffs is if Irsay buys them tickets. They're two years from being good.

Dramatic enough for you?

#15 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17131 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hold on there ultimate warrior....Baltimore can be the no. 3 seed if they win Sunday and NE loses..

Thats not what we wnat to see.

We WANT to play baltimore...

#16 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17131 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

But isnt that what you said abut THIS year?

#17 chad72

chad72
  • 9282 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Most important thing that has won us games - clutch defensive play. Luck is good for one good drive in the 4th qtr. but in order for that to happen in a close game, the D has to play well enough to keep the game close.

Games that have gotten out of hand, Luck's offensive production wasn't as significant towards the end of the game.

1. Which O-line can our D get past the past to cause disruption the most? Two teams - Ravens and Texans, IMO.
  2. Which QBs would make us pay the least if Luck turns it over and gives them a short field? Flacco and then Schaub (5 FGs, right???)
  3. Out of the above 2, which D-line is most banged up to not be able to dominate our O-line for most of the plays? Ravens
  4. Which divisions do our coaches and players have most familiarity with? AFC North/AFC South

Ravens first, Texans next, IMO.

#18 No 1 Manning Fan

No 1 Manning Fan
  • 807 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

No one will ever need 640K of memory. The world will end on 12/21/12. The Eagles are a dream team.

The Colts can't win four games. The only way they'll see the playoffs is if Irsay buys them tickets. They're two years from being good.

Dramatic enough for you?

Sounds realistic to me ;-)

#19 AustinCollie17

AustinCollie17

• 2189 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

Well since we're discussing who we want, I want Parkman Major League reference
Waiting for the draft...

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

I'm out of the hospital, FINALLY...this was the 4th time in the past 2 months..for status, please read my soon to be posted update in the Fantasy Football forum here...and thanks everyone, for the love, caring, thoughts and prayers...

• Photo
      30 Sep
    Jules

I really want to see "Gone Girl". I read the book a while ago and it was excellent. The movie does not look too bad but I am sure it is a bit different then the book.

Show comments (10)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    ruksak

I saw a sign that said "Watch for falling rocks". It seemed so negative. I think it should say "Watch for pretty rocks".

Show comments (2)
View All Updates