Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lost: Offense

John Waylon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nine consecutive incompletions. Says it all.

Yeah, and obviously says its Lucks fault. As you'd want us to believe anyways. I've seen a few passes that could have been a little better. But they were still catchable. How about that chiefs runs game...oh yeah don't want to talk about that. Just want to try to blame it on luck. Lol, get a fricken clue bud

just cause the chiefs have a horrible record doesn't mean we were gonna cruise throwing passes left right and center i seem to remember the colts having a few good games last year

Yes, we were competitive in a lot of games last year, with a few blowout exceptions. Biggest difference has been Luck; we're winning most of the games we have a shot at, unlike last year

Are we allowed to criticise Luck yet? Or is it still 50% O line 50% Arians 0% Luck fault that the offence is struggling?

Criticism is still not allowed on Luck. Failure to comply will lead to immediate illogical reactions, that could best be compared to the delusional, naive, utopian worshipping we see from vampire-fans (aka *ic teenage girls) these days. Proceed with extreme caution.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 23, 2012 - personal insult
Hidden by Superman, December 23, 2012 - personal insult
Yeah, and obviously says its Lucks fault. As you'd want us to believe anyways. I've seen a few passes that could have been a little better. But they were still catchable. How about that chiefs runs game...oh yeah don't want to talk about that. Just want to try to blame it on luck. Lol, get a fricken clue bud

Are you stupid? At what point did I blame it all on Luck? I'm just sick of the idea that he's completely blame free. He deserves just as much blame as the rest of the offence today. And yeah, the Chiefs run game is definitely why we have nine consecutive incompletions. Get a fricking clue, "bud". 

Why not call a run play, or a screen pass?

Have we even had a positive run today? Every time we've run it's been like peeing up a rope, it was just working against us. We could throw some screens, but the defense will be in the passing lane by the time the ball leaves Luck's hand. Can we somehow direct snap to a WR?

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 23, 2012 - personal insult
Hidden by Superman, December 23, 2012 - personal insult
Are you stupid? At what point did I blame it all on Luck? I'm just sick of the idea that he's completely blame free. He deserves just as much blame as the rest of the offence today. And yeah, the Chiefs run game is definitely why we have nine consecutive incompletions. Get a fricking clue, "bud".

Are you stupid? You're are the genius who was spewing about can I criticize lucks play yet.

Have we even had a positive run today? Every time we've run it's been like peeing up a rope, it was just working against us. We could throw some screens, but the defense will be in the passing lane by the time the ball leaves Luck's hand. Can we somehow direct snap to a WR?

The last run play we called went for 7 yards.

Criticism is still not allowed on Luck. Failure to comply will lead to immediate illogical reactions, that could best be compared to the delusional, naive, utopian worshipping we see from vampire-fans (aka *ic teenage girls) these days. Proceed with extreme caution.

I know right. God forbid other colts fans stick up for Luck. Cause the peytonites and other luck haters have been real supportive. Even blinded by the fact that we was 2-14 last year, horrible line and horrible play calling... Yeah real crazy

Clearly. I've learnt my lesson - sorry Superman and NewEra. Luck is the perfect player already, if only the other 52 members of the team weren't so useless! Luck for MVP etc. 

Keep an eye out for a defense as well

You know, I was thinking that this game was reminding me of the infamous meltdown against the Jags in 2006, when we gave up 375 rushing yards. The difference, though, is that we allowed 44 points in that game. The Chiefs have 13 points halfway through the fourth quarter. So it's really not anywhere near as bad.

I know right. God forbid other colts fans stick up for Luck. Cause the peytonites and other luck haters have been real supportive. Even blinded by the fact that we was 2-14 last year, horrible line and horrible play calling... Yeah real crazy

There's a difference between "sticking up for him" and "blind clueless biased admiration". I love Luck, I really do, but these last few weeks he's been BAD. Is the O-line horrendous? Completely. Does Arians help? Not at all. Does that mean Luck is 0% to blame? Of course not. He needs to improve, as the rest of the team does. THAT isn't hating Luck, I'm certainly neither a Peytonite or a Luck hater. 

You know, I was thinking that this game was reminding me of the infamous meltdown against the Jags in 2006, when we gave up 375 rushing yards. The difference, though, is that we allowed 44 points in that game. The Chiefs have 13 points halfway through the fourth quarter. So it's really not anywhere near as bad.

Brady Quinn is assuring they won't put up many points.. As a life long Notre dame fan, it hurts to watch him stink up the joint. But I'm ok with it today