Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

Colts-Chiefs Game Report

1 post in this topic

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Other teams drafts
      I think most are optimistic the players drafted will be an upgrade in the roster. I think any flaws are pretty much listed and discussed in this forum. As far as downplaying other rosters you are dead wrong. I guess you haven't been in this forum much lately?
    • Earl Okine
      That's the problem with single issue candidates :P.
    • Other teams drafts
      Yeah I'm very surprised that Billings slid as far as he did. He got mad hype after the combine was over and I'm sure many expected him to be drafted early second round...at the latest. His slide was hard to see but I heard it was injury related.   I'm actually pleased with this year's crop. I was hoping for Treadwell, but I was not upset at the Fuller pick. The coaches must believe they already have a future number two in Strong; Fuller is the guy they need to take the top off the defense. I think Treadwell will do just fine in Minnesota with Teddy and Diggs. 
    • Other teams drafts
      Yeah, I've seen the stats. But when the guy gets downfield and does manage to have the ball in his hands, look out. I think I can understand why the coaches had him as a better option for the team than the other receivers drafted after him. Now it's up to him to show that he deserved to be the one we drafted. 
    • After Sleeping on it...
      While it takes a few years to know for sure that a draft was good, I have a very good feeling about most of our picks this year. 
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.