Photo

Is this the worst song ever made?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#41 southwest1

southwest1
  • 12985 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

This song is the worst ever...even Beavis and Butthead said they have no future..

"Push the little daisies & make em come up"...Something came up alright...I think it was my dinner...Yikes! Has the leader singer in this band even experienced puberty yet? His voice doesn't sound like it has even dropped yet along with something else...But we won't go there. HaHaHa! 

Kids stay away from the "Special" mushrooms & bullfrogs that give you hallucinations okay...Thanks. :)

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#42 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2093 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Good stuff guys.

My biggest problem with this woman, besides the grunt she does every 16 or so measures.....In the first verse she talks about how the guy she was with sucks and has no game, but she sees him hanging out with another girl and having fun, so all of a sudden she wants him back. Then she goes on to talk about how it's not jealousy......okay.

Whoever wrote this song is obviously pandering to some seriously dumb women. This song sums up how girls my age think. A dude could be a really good guy with a great sense of humor/personality, and be a respectable 7.5/10, but we have a heck of a time with relationships because d-baggish looking *s with flat-billed hats, and the personality of an earthworm get all the women. Or maybe I just look in the wrong places for my women.

Also Nirvana sucks, as does all grunge unless the band's name is Alice In Chains.

Alice in Chains was awesome, and Jerry Cantrell (Think that's his name) is an awesome guitarist. I've always admired him.

okv09w.jpg

#43 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2093 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

You are exactly right about Kurt Cobain. What the bleep was he singing about anyway? Weird Al Yankovich captures it perfectly in his spoof "Smells Like Teen Spirit" video. Dave Grohl was certainly ahead of his time & a very good drummer in his own right too. Yes, the best rock-n-roll has both guitar & drum solos in it without a doubt.

Yup, Marilyn Mason is a very bright man who fully grasped the theater of rock-n-roll speak the truth and scare the crap out of people with the reality of people who refuse to engage in critical thinking. Marilyn Mason was very astute when he spoke documentary film maker Michael Moore about gun violence at the Columbine High School shooting in 1999 for example. Pushing the envelope is an integral part of rock-n-roll. I don't admire all his stuff, but Marilyn Mason does challenge you intellectually & he is impossible to forget.

Yeah that's the thing with Manson. That album Mechanical Animals isn't even a good musical album, but I think it was supposed to be that way. It sounds all cheap and processed as it's mirroring the cheap process of "selling out" just like the album cover showing a man in the body suit, selling out to become something that he is not The Dope Show; he's telling you what they are! When people complain about Kim K's ugly face being on all these magazine covers, I tell them that line "They love you when you're on all the covers, when you're not they love another". And "drugs they say, are made in California" he's telling you the truth, celebs are drugs, especially with how youngsters fantasize at becoming one and "I gotta be just like so and so".

I think he had an album after those school shootings, I can't think of the name right now at this hour since my meds are kickin' my rear end, but it had some great stuff to push boundaries. The album had guitar player John 5 on it, who I strongly admire, and think is an awesome player. He's got some instrumental solo albums that straight up rock.

I don't agree with everything Manson says or does, but I would be wrong to not admit he's a very smart man. People think I'm nuts when I tell them to just pull up some of his lyrics and read them. I haven't sat down and listened to any of his albums in years, but his lyrics are a gold mine.

okv09w.jpg

#44 pacolts56

pacolts56
  • 2898 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

Okay, we know that music is subjective but I'm sorry, I would have let the rotten cabbage fly on this stinker...

:puke:

My apologies.

“With Andrew, the "it" factor is his knack for making people better.

He wants his teammates to have success, wants them to get the credit.

I’ve never seen anybody like him in that respect.”  – HS Coach Eliot Allen

#45 southwest1

southwest1
  • 12985 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

Good stuff guys.

My biggest problem with this woman, besides the grunt she does every 16 or so measures.....In the first verse she talks about how the guy she was with sucks and has no game, but she sees him hanging out with another girl and having fun, so all of a sudden she wants him back. Then she goes on to talk about how it's not jealousy......okay.

Whoever wrote this song is obviously pandering to some seriously dumb women. This song sums up how girls my age think. A dude could be a really good guy with a great sense of humor/personality, and be a respectable 7.5/10, but we have a heck of a time with relationships because d-baggish looking *s with flat-billed hats, and the personality of an earthworm get all the women. Or maybe I just look in the wrong places for my women.

Also Nirvana sucks, as does all grunge unless the band's name is Alice In Chains.

I am certainly no expert on what women want. Oh sure, some want a large bank account in their partner, some want friskiness behind closed doors, some want the adventurous type, some want the sturdy, dependable type, and some what the good sense of humor type...Translation: It's all Egyptian Hieroglyphics to me I don't posses a Rosetta Stone decoder map either. 

Saying you like a sense of humor in a spouse or soulmate is like saying you like liquid nourishment for survival. Care to expand or elaborate on that broad, all encompassing statement a little bit. Should we narrow that 1 down? Do you prefer more than just water? How bout orange juice? Apple juice? Tomato juice? Milk? Vitamin shakes? Flavored mineral water? Kool Aid? Chocolate Milk? Pink Squirrels? Strawberry Daiquiris?  Grasshoppers? Egg nog? I can keep going...

Usually, a woman gets burned by a former love interest and they think all men are colossal jerks and sexist pigs...But to be fair, a man who was hurt by a gold digging woman can wrongly suspect that all women only want his never ending income cash flow too. There is never an easy answer on the lasting romantic front either...Sigh...

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#46 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2904 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

Another real gem that sums up the female psyche....

#47 southwest1

southwest1
  • 12985 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

Okay, we know that music is subjective but I'm sorry, I would have let the rotten cabbage fly on this stinker...

:puke:

My apologies.

Can you imagine being trapped on an elevator for over 10 hours with that crazy song running incessantly on a permanent feedback loop? Sweet Jesus!

A great torture device though with no stress positions involved or additional sleep deprivation techniques needed...

All the victim would say is this: "I will do whatever you want just keep that bleeping crap from corrupting my mind & rupturing my ear drums. Shut that dung off now!"

#48 Coltsince4

Coltsince4
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

"Push the little daisies & make em come up"...Something came up alright...I think it was my dinner...Yikes! Has the leader singer in this band even experienced puberty yet? His voice doesn't sound like it has even dropped yet along with something else...But we won't go there. HaHaHa! 

Kids stay away from the "Special" mushrooms & bullfrogs that give FTyou hallucinations okay...Thanks. :)

WOW! HE SINGS ALMOST AS GOOD AS ME!!??

#49 Coltsince4

Coltsince4
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Kids stay away from the "Special" mushrooms & bullfrogs that give you hallucinations okay...Thanks. :)

I love this garbage!!?? Check out the bass player, AWESOME!!??

#50 southwest1

southwest1
  • 12985 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

Another real gem that sums up the female psyche....

"Always want what I can't have" We live in a society with texting, tweeting, high speed internet, & a compulsion for instant gratification. Plus, some women are infatuated & attracted to the rebellious individual who rattles cages, ruffles feathers, & defies authority figures at every turn. Some women are just happy being chased or pursued, but then once they get caught they feel trapped & need to be released. The cat & mouse catch me if you can game is what appeals to them not a longterm meaningful relationship.

Also, why do so many shows, exposes, & videos feature men as the sole perpetrators of infidelity and cheating? Not all men are upstanding gentlemen & not all women are fine, upstanding ladies either. A X Chromosome does not exclusively predict unfaithfulness among males in monogamous relationships. Women, on more than 1 occasion, have played the field with more than 1 batter too as well. I really dislike double standards myself.

#51 southwest1

southwest1
  • 12985 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

I love this garbage!!?? Check out the bass player, AWESOME!!??
You make a superb point Cs4! People always want to commemorate the best art, the best cuisine, the best wine, the best pieces of literature from around the world, but who takes time to honor & celebrate the worst musical manure dumps on the planet?

My most excellent compadres...Peytonator, CF4L, John Dee, pacolts56, Bogie, House, Princeton Tiger, & Dan...Feel free to leave your legacy, your contribution, your fingerprint, your fertilizer residue here as often as authentic inspiration strikes you. :D

New contributions from any blogger are always welcome here. Just remember to wash your hands thoroughly upon completion...Just Kidding!!!

#52 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5891 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

M Manson is a Bowie, Cooper, Bolan, and Johansen rip off...   

He is a very smart man, but his act has been done long before he ever though of it.

The New York Dolls...

T REX

..  hehehhhee  that sounds familiar aye?

David Bowie..  the LEGEND..

Way post Ziggy Stardust but what he heck...  still my favorite Bowie song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kPDJQBtHaY

Alice Cooper........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlJpX6P0Q2A

Marylin who?

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#53 coltsguy510

coltsguy510

Military Brats FTW!!!

• 1187 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

I am so sorry......

Keep Building The Monster Grigson!!!!

#54 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Nothing wrong with that grunt. 

#55 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

This song is the worst ever...even Beavis and Butthead said they have no future..

Man I love this song. Of course I used to do a lot of LSD.

#56 Vance

Vance
  • 2518 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

This is the worst song ever.

Listen with caution.

It's amazing what having the right set of parts can do for you.

Houston Texans fan and realist. Sarcasm is etched into my DNA.

#57 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6649 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

On top of the bad singing and terrible lyrics there's too much fake edginess. This song sounds like something Rebecca Black would sing but this chick has tattoos on her hand and arm.

#58 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6649 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

It's amazing what having the right set of parts can do for you.

She's pretty but still average.

#59 Vance

Vance
  • 2518 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

She's pretty but still average.

Yeah I didn't say anything about her face

Houston Texans fan and realist. Sarcasm is etched into my DNA.

#60 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6649 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Yeah I didn't say anything about her face

I was saying her body is average. No this , no that, but a pretty face.

#61 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6649 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

For those who hate the Black Eyed Peas...
BadLipReading makes everything that's terrible, from music, to movies, to politics- funny
Fittingly they changed this song to " everyone poops ".

#62 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Good stuff guys.

Good stuff guys.

Alice In Chains are not grunge. Even Jerry Cantrell has stated this, They started as a glam metal band (much like Pantera) and then got lumped into the grunge label especially after discovering Dropped D tuning from Kim Thayil of Soundgarden. They dressed the part but have mainly been a metal band. I love them but do not considered them "grunge". That's also Columbia jumping on the bandwagon as well. Good band though. Saw them on Clash of the Titans tour and Lollapalooza '93.

#63 JPPT1974

JPPT1974
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Shows you how out of touch I am as I only listen to anything and everything BUT rap or heavy metal. Will leave it at that. As I head much more worse.

School Is Ready!

#64 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1288 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Gangnam Styler by Psy is terrible and it has over 1 BILLION views.

That's actually hilarious. I doubt that the quality of the music (or lack there-of) has any relation to it's popularity.

That song is so obnoxiously bad its disgraceful and what makes it worse is that my nephew is all about the song and the "dance" and he got my son saying the stupid tag line constantly  "gundum style" or at least that what it sounds like.

I am sorry but alot of the genre's that I listen to haven't had an artist or band lately that has been worth much.  Rap has fallen off so much as well as rock, its just disappointing.

Yet to add to this list, I can put any number of Lady gagme songs, and someone else already mentioned the mindnumbing blabber that comes out of niki minajs' mouth.  Then you have rappers like Lil Wayne who sounds like he has a gastrointestinal problem, rock sounding more like pop. . . .  I can't remember the last rock album I bought, and the last rap album was Eminem.

I was a 90's kid but as an adult (i guess thats what I am) i'm all about the older rock, I would mostly listen to music from the 90's back.   I could listen to Nirvana, Motley Crue, Beatles, Live followed up with Skynrd then top it off with a little bit of brooks n dunn.  I'm a happy camper.  None of this gundam papparrazi stupidness that is out today. . . .

Same thing with Rap.  Start off with some Redman, to Outkast, followed up with some 2pac and follow it up with Busta. . . .

I'm sorry but when male rappers are int he studio making there voice synthesized its just trash.  Yes Cee-lo that nasally crap that you spew on thursday night football is garbage.

i'm done lol  rant off

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Aug
    T Y Goodbye

I wanted everyone toknow, that I have been in the hospital all week, with a pretty bad case on pneumonia. I just got home now, and am doing a lot better, but there is still some residual...Just glad to be back home..If I missed any FF questions for our league, I do apologize.

Show comments (5)
  • Photo
      22 Aug
    Bogie

Just received the best birthday gift I could imagine - in less than 3 days after sowing the seed. Gibson Les Paul Studio - Alpine White and Gold Plated, the most beautiful guitar I've seen in forever

Show comments (11)
View All Updates