Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

'big time' QB numbers - 14 games

..the numbers for Carson Palmer and Tony Romo always surprise me...

Tom Brady: 355-560, 4,276 yards, 30 TDs, 6 INTs

Tony Romo: 379-568, 4,269 yards, 22 TDs, 16 INTs

Matthew Stafford: 374-629, 4.252 yards, 17 TDs, 15 INTs

Matt Ryan: 369-539, 4,202 yards, 27 TDs, 14 INTs

Peyton Manning 347-511, 4,016 yards , 31 TDs, 10 INTs

Carson Palmer: 342-562, 3,987 yards, 22 TDs, 14 INTs

Andrew Luck: 308-564, 3,978 yards, 20 TDs, 18 INTs

Aaron Rodgers: 316-474, 3,588 yards 32 TDs, 8 INTs

Matt Schaub: 308-476, 3,555 yards, 22 TDs 10 INTs

Drew Brees: 356-574, 4,335, 36 TDs, 18 INTs

Eli Manning: 294-487, 3,590 yards, 20 TDs, 15 INTs

Joe Flacco: 288-487, 3,474 yards, 20 TDs, 10 INTs

Jay Cutler: 225-377, 2,630 yards, 17 TDs, 14 INTs (missed 2 games)

The numbers for Eli Manning always surprise me, especially when someone says he's a future HoFer.

the most up & down QB player from week to week , ya never know what Giant team will show up and how Eli in particulat will play, many TDS or Many foolish IT's

the most up & down QB player from week to week , ya never know what Giant team will show up and how Eli in particulat will play, many TDS or Many foolish IT's

I know man, and then people call him a future HoFer, like what? 2 rings or not, I'd take Brees before I vote Eli in there.

I know man, and then people call him a future HoFer, like what? 2 rings or not, I'd take Brees before I vote Eli in there.

definitely Brees over Eli, cant think of anyone that would say otherwise

5,000 means nothing in this league now. It would have meant something in Marino's days, but to me I could care less. It's so easy for QB's these days.

5,000 means nothing in this league now. It would have meant something in Marino's days, but to me I could care less. It's so easy for QB's these days.
l

cant argue.....5,000 is just 310-320 per game......and that's not at all rare

Tony Romo will get to 5,000, too

I, for one, am glad to see that 2011 appears to have been an anomaly, probably in part caused by the lockout. Defenses suffered a little more than offenses with the abbreviated offseason schedule.

Looks like things got a bit more back to normal for this season. Which is better, IMO. The NFL was looking like the Arena League at times last year.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If you want to look at potential fired coaches I think Sean Payton would jump to the top of the list if he was fired.  He has won a SB and he's known for calling great games.   I think Jim wants an experienced coach who has achieved success for Lucks prime years.  He would fit the MO.
    • I know tickets are more than available right now (and cheap), but I still feel it is worth a shout out to whomever is responsible for the free tickets (drawing) here on the forum.   So I entered the ticket drawing and won the two free tickets.  My wife and I planned a nice getaway for the weekend.  We came in early Saturday and did a little shopping on the east side then settled in at the Hilton on the North end of town (Michigan Road).  Nice suite!!.  We watched some college football before we went to dinner where we had reservations at Sullivans Steak House.     Dinner turned out to be a bit of a challenge as our reservations were for 730 and at 930 we still did not have plates on our table.  They had ran out of "quality" baked potatoes and were trying to work through it.  We did get our meal comped in the end so fair is fair.  With appetizers and drinks it was easily a $140 dinner for the two of us if not more.  I won't say anything negative about them.... the meal was very good and even though it was slow the waiter was really nice and accommodating.    I have zero pause returning to Sullivans for another dinner.   I probably drank more than i should have on Saturday and woke up with some cobwebs yesterday, but I did enjoy the day.  It didn't take long once we were parked for me to hit the "hair of the dog" and shake the cobwebs, lol.  We sat in a parking lot for a while while I had some beers and watched kids play nerf football... that was really fun.  I didn't have any buddies at the game so that meant no real tailgating this time.   We then went to will call to get our tickets and walked back over to Peyton's statue to take some pictures.  What a nice gesture by Mr. Irsay and the organization.  I think the statue is a proper tribute to Peyton and what he stands for here in Indy (I say here cuz that is where my heart is even though I live in Ohio).  I am glad for Peyton and I am glad for Indianapolis to have had the opportunity to house the great person and prolific player that is Peyton Manning.  We also spent some time in .... is it "touchdown town"... band was good and things were happening.  Lots of fun.. I got a good run on beers, lol.  Good thing the wife does not drink.   Even though the team played poorly and it felt like they were not even trying to be competitive yesterday..... our experience was a good one.  I really enjoyed the entire weekend.  I got to spend quality time with my wife #1 priority (she loves football but is a Browns fan ugh), and I was able to watch my favorite team in person.  I will leave the negative comments and thoughts about the game and players for posts in one of the many threads available for that.  Those issues will work out one way or another.   What I am trying to say is...   Thank You Colts.com ....... for the opportunity to visit our state-of-the-art stadium and thank you for the awesome weekend my wife and I was able to have.... (not our first trip, but we would not have came otherwise).     p.s.  oh, and most of all.... thank you for the ridiculously overpriced beer, lol    
    • I would go full Belichick.       Reporter....  coach,   why does your team suck in every facet?   Pagano.  "We're on to Cincinnati"   Reporter.....  are you about to be fired?   Pagano.  "We're on to Cincinnati"  
    • There is a reason he works for the star now and not on a national show any longer.   He is a hack 
    • milton is below average so why not wilson
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 11,177

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 2

• Dan Smith

Dan Smith 0

Rookie
    • Crush22

Crush22 91

• richard pallo