Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

'big time' QB numbers - 14 games

12 posts in this topic

..the numbers for Carson Palmer and Tony Romo always surprise me...

Tom Brady: 355-560, 4,276 yards, 30 TDs, 6 INTs

Tony Romo: 379-568, 4,269 yards, 22 TDs, 16 INTs

Matthew Stafford: 374-629, 4.252 yards, 17 TDs, 15 INTs

Matt Ryan: 369-539, 4,202 yards, 27 TDs, 14 INTs

Peyton Manning 347-511, 4,016 yards , 31 TDs, 10 INTs

Carson Palmer: 342-562, 3,987 yards, 22 TDs, 14 INTs

Andrew Luck: 308-564, 3,978 yards, 20 TDs, 18 INTs

Aaron Rodgers: 316-474, 3,588 yards 32 TDs, 8 INTs

Matt Schaub: 308-476, 3,555 yards, 22 TDs 10 INTs

Drew Brees: 356-574, 4,335, 36 TDs, 18 INTs

Eli Manning: 294-487, 3,590 yards, 20 TDs, 15 INTs

Joe Flacco: 288-487, 3,474 yards, 20 TDs, 10 INTs

Jay Cutler: 225-377, 2,630 yards, 17 TDs, 14 INTs (missed 2 games)

The numbers for Eli Manning always surprise me, especially when someone says he's a future HoFer.

2 people like this

The numbers for Eli Manning always surprise me, especially when someone says he's a future HoFer.

the most up & down QB player from week to week , ya never know what Giant team will show up and how Eli in particulat will play, many TDS or Many foolish IT's

1 person likes this

the most up & down QB player from week to week , ya never know what Giant team will show up and how Eli in particulat will play, many TDS or Many foolish IT's

I know man, and then people call him a future HoFer, like what? 2 rings or not, I'd take Brees before I vote Eli in there.

I know man, and then people call him a future HoFer, like what? 2 rings or not, I'd take Brees before I vote Eli in there.

definitely Brees over Eli, cant think of anyone that would say otherwise

5,000 means nothing in this league now. It would have meant something in Marino's days, but to me I could care less. It's so easy for QB's these days.

2 people like this

5,000 means nothing in this league now. It would have meant something in Marino's days, but to me I could care less. It's so easy for QB's these days.
l

cant argue.....5,000 is just 310-320 per game......and that's not at all rare

Tony Romo will get to 5,000, too

I, for one, am glad to see that 2011 appears to have been an anomaly, probably in part caused by the lockout. Defenses suffered a little more than offenses with the abbreviated offseason schedule.

Looks like things got a bit more back to normal for this season. Which is better, IMO. The NFL was looking like the Arena League at times last year.

passing numbers are still super high.....

Andrew Luck threw for 4,00 with no line .

Hard to say what normal is now...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• But you don't dispute what I said.  Philbin is a variable without conclusive information thrown into the mix.  Everyone also thought he'd be an excellent head coach based on his past history for Miami, but in the end, that was the opposite of what happened.  Plus, in roughly 6-7 weeks of limited practice, that's a tall order for any coach to dramatically improve something so awful.     It is fine to be optimistic.  I am not saying we can't be better, I am asking how keeping 4 of 5 players who COLLECTIVELY were lousy last year and adding only a rookie who may be great or could be less than that as none of us have any idea (going into training camp everyone "assumed" Clowney would be a monster.. he hasn't been.... and there are plenty of other examples of first rounders not ready for prime time.  I hope Kelly is awesome as a former College Center, I love the position.  But let's pump the breaks on making him All Pro as many have acted like it's a given he will be.  He hadn't had a single live ammo practice in pads to this point.     What I stated (and you pretty much restated) were all true.  Why dispute the truth? Start with that, then make a case for why it will be better.  To your credit you made that attempt, but it's all hopeful thinking going forward, not factual analysis looking back; 
    • Well, let me help you:    fact fakt/ noun   a thing that is indisputably the case. "she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public" synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More         used in discussing the significance of something that is the case. noun: the fact that "the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut" a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article. synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature,characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet;  information "every fact was double-checked"   Since that applies to what I said, you've now been educated.  
    • yup...they are over 50 miniature donkeys (with a couple full size). Iy's a great farm with national forest on part of it that feels like yellowstone when you go back in their!
    • Yeah, I know it's just a "tweaked" ankle but that still doesn't bode well for a guy with a history of injuries. Especially being an UDFA that needs every oppurtunity he can get to make the team. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 2,552

• boogmanningluck

boogmanningluck 4

Rookie
    • Moe

Moe 0

Rookie
    • krunk

krunk 4,131

• shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet 4,736

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 48

• Cynjin

Cynjin 1,463

• Everyone

Everyone 1,230

• CR91

CR91 4,146

• JlynRN

JlynRN 500

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.