Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

'big time' QB numbers - 14 games

12 posts in this topic

..the numbers for Carson Palmer and Tony Romo always surprise me...

Tom Brady: 355-560, 4,276 yards, 30 TDs, 6 INTs

Tony Romo: 379-568, 4,269 yards, 22 TDs, 16 INTs

Matthew Stafford: 374-629, 4.252 yards, 17 TDs, 15 INTs

Matt Ryan: 369-539, 4,202 yards, 27 TDs, 14 INTs

Peyton Manning 347-511, 4,016 yards , 31 TDs, 10 INTs

Carson Palmer: 342-562, 3,987 yards, 22 TDs, 14 INTs

Andrew Luck: 308-564, 3,978 yards, 20 TDs, 18 INTs

Aaron Rodgers: 316-474, 3,588 yards 32 TDs, 8 INTs

Matt Schaub: 308-476, 3,555 yards, 22 TDs 10 INTs

Drew Brees: 356-574, 4,335, 36 TDs, 18 INTs

Eli Manning: 294-487, 3,590 yards, 20 TDs, 15 INTs

Joe Flacco: 288-487, 3,474 yards, 20 TDs, 10 INTs

Jay Cutler: 225-377, 2,630 yards, 17 TDs, 14 INTs (missed 2 games)

The numbers for Eli Manning always surprise me, especially when someone says he's a future HoFer.

2 people like this

The numbers for Eli Manning always surprise me, especially when someone says he's a future HoFer.

the most up & down QB player from week to week , ya never know what Giant team will show up and how Eli in particulat will play, many TDS or Many foolish IT's

1 person likes this

the most up & down QB player from week to week , ya never know what Giant team will show up and how Eli in particulat will play, many TDS or Many foolish IT's

I know man, and then people call him a future HoFer, like what? 2 rings or not, I'd take Brees before I vote Eli in there.

I know man, and then people call him a future HoFer, like what? 2 rings or not, I'd take Brees before I vote Eli in there.

definitely Brees over Eli, cant think of anyone that would say otherwise

5,000 means nothing in this league now. It would have meant something in Marino's days, but to me I could care less. It's so easy for QB's these days.

2 people like this

5,000 means nothing in this league now. It would have meant something in Marino's days, but to me I could care less. It's so easy for QB's these days.
l

cant argue.....5,000 is just 310-320 per game......and that's not at all rare

Tony Romo will get to 5,000, too

I, for one, am glad to see that 2011 appears to have been an anomaly, probably in part caused by the lockout. Defenses suffered a little more than offenses with the abbreviated offseason schedule.

Looks like things got a bit more back to normal for this season. Which is better, IMO. The NFL was looking like the Arena League at times last year.

passing numbers are still super high.....

Andrew Luck threw for 4,00 with no line .

Hard to say what normal is now...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• CBS 2017 Mock Draft
      To be fair, if your RB is Purple Jesus, you SHOULD run on first and second down on a large percentage of your plays.....lol
    • LeRaven Clark signed
      Really, Many teams has their draft class signed BEFORE training camp and the Colts under Polian were one of the last teams to sign all of its draft picks so the wage scale is a factor but so was Polian
    • Haeg got first team rels at RG over Clark?
      I'm giving him a chance, as a potential backup. He didn't see the practice squad mostly because we didn't have that type of depth on the line last year. Just like when we had Xavier Nixon on the 53. Let's not act as if this is some unheard of story with him.    Wikipedia and NFL.com says he played at North Carolina state and then transferred. I don't know where you got Clemson from.   Hasn't proven anything. Limited sample size. You don't draft a guy as high as Clark for him to lose out to a guy from the 7th round. At least at RT. And I said he COULD be a surprise cut. My main argument is that a lot of guys hype him up too much. Again, all of his praise came before the draft. He was probably talked up a lot to make it appear as if there was some hope in the future for a struggling Colts line with no depth. I expect the tune will change now.
    • TY Hilton loves playing for Chud
      I think he was more frustrated by the losing and the reality of not making the playoffs.  Somewhere in his head I think he knew why it was done.  Just the competitor in him I think.
    • Haeg got first team rels at RG over Clark?
      If you put your bias to the side you'll start to see that there's room for all 3 of them.  Reitz will not be here forever.  I wouldn't be surprised if Reitz is gone by next year.  Let's see everybody play before we truly know who is the career backup as you might get a surprise.  Denzelle Good ain't never seen the Practice Squad so he's no Ulrick John type of cat.  If the guy couldn't play they could have easily let him go or put him on the PS but they didn't even want to take the chance. That says something about how he performed the entire year. Give the kid a chance.  
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      When I first saw this thread, I thought I was late to the party, but then I saw that this thread has been going since 2012.   I'm still late to the party, but story of my life.  I joined in 2015, but have been a Colts fan since I was a kid.   My first Colts memory is getting a hat signed by Quentin Coryatt at training camp, and that same year almost going to the SB.   My favorite Colts memory is beating the Pats to get to the SB in 2006.   Favorite Colts:   1. Peyton Manning 2. Marvin Harrison 3. Reggie Wayne 4. Dallas Clark 5. Brandon Stokely   Needless to say, Peyton (#1) and everyone he threw the ball to (#2-5) won me many, many fantasy football games, and are my guys for eternity.   You might assume from my top 5 Colts that I am a "new-age" "fairweather" fan who only likes offense and points.  You are wrong.  I am grateful for the offensive Renaissance in Indy, but Defense is my passion.  My secret top 5 Colts: Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Gary Brackett.   I want Henry Anderson to help lead a Defensive Renaissance in Indy.  Luck and TY are great, and I hope the OLine is outstanding, but the D is the Key.
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hey guys,   I have been posting for probably a year or so now.  I reside in Brazil, IN, which is about 20 minutes East of Terre Haute on I-70.  I'm 28 years old and have been a Colts fan since Harbaugh days, but really started following and rooting hard for them after they drafted Manning in 98.  I love our team and my family and I make sure we are ready to rock for every game.  We always have viewing parties at my father-in-laws or my house and are known to holler and scream at the TV!  Hope all is well with all of you, and GO COLTS!
  • Members

• TYtheGHOST

TYtheGHOST 24

• Mr Clueless

Mr Clueless 152

• Feardaneard

Feardaneard 76

• butch433

butch433 0

Rookie
    • ztboiler

ztboiler 858

• Ace Boogie

Ace Boogie 20

• Flash

Flash 91

• That Guy

That Guy 513

• Gavin

Gavin 6,250

• dw49

dw49 2,115

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.