Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC weather: Mid-30s and sunny

oldunclemark

Luck should love the temperature. He played in weather like this all the time at Stanford.

Andy?      Andy, are you OK?     Did you suffer a stroke?    You're way too young for that to have happened!

"He played in weather like this all the time at Stanford"    Really?

Honestly, I've been thinking back to the number of times Luck played in temps in the 30's and I think that number is..................

Zero.     No times.

His 2nd year as a starter,  2010,  he played in the low 40's and a driving rain up in Seattle.     I think that's as close as he got to the 30's.    That same year I think he played in the upper 40's in a game at South Bend, Indiana.  

I know San Francisco is known as a cold city,  but it rarely, if ever, gets into the 30's...   I mean, maybe at 4am,  but that's it.

And Palo Alto, is about 35 miles South of San Francisco.   And the weather there is totally different.   It's unbelievably fantastic, almost year round.   Really.   Seriously.    I kid you not.    It's a great attraction for recruits coming from all over the country, from places where the weather is often not good.    In Palo Alto,  it's shorts and T-shirts weather for much of the school year.

Life is pretty sweet up there....    I'm 350 miles South of that.   You know weather is good in So. Cal.    But it's great in Palo Alto too...

Hang in there, Bud!      :thmup: