Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swflacoltsfans

All I Want For Christmas

23 posts in this topic

Chuck Pagano is healthy and Colts to make the playoffs. Ok New England gets beat in the first round.

5 people like this

I don't want NE to get beat in the first round because that means we're playing Denver in the second round.

I don't want NE to get beat in the first round because that means we're playing Denver in the second round.
The Colts playing anyone in the second round would be a pretty awesome Christmas present.
2 people like this

The Colts playing anyone in the second round would be a pretty awesome Christmas present.

I've got my eyes set on us losing in the AFC Championship game.

1 person likes this

Making the playoffs will be a major accomplishment after going 2-14. Winning a playoff game would be incredible.

2 people like this

I've got my eyes set on us losing in the AFC Championship game.

I think we can beat the ravens in the first round (if that is who we end up playing) but we would end up having to play Houston next because there is no way New England loses to cinci or pittsburgh. and i also believe we can beat houston too. we should have beaten them last weekend, but a few key mistakes kept TD's from us or gave up a TD.

1 person likes this

A fan base with perspective.

No more injuries this season.

Good discussion about what additions would be great next season rather than what is wrong with this team

A Jaric sighting.

Free beer!

1 person likes this

Colts win out, Bengals win out, we beat Cincinnati, Baltimore beats New England, we beat Denver, Baltimore beats Houston, we beat Baltimore in AFCCG. I can dream can't I?

1 person likes this

Colts win out, Bengals win out, we beat Cincinnati, Baltimore beats New England, we beat Denver, Baltimore beats Houston, we beat Baltimore in AFCCG. I can dream can't I?

Well if were gonna dream big, i would like to have kate Upton under my tree........ :goodluck:

1 person likes this

I want a Playoff Clinch on Sunday.

And a lifetime supply of Apple Juice !!!! :D

2 people like this

we beat Cincinnati, Baltimore beats New England

Just saying, these two scenarios are impossible.

colts vs broncos in the afc championship game haha that would be hollywood script

1 person likes this

I did not know that only 2 teams in 30 years have gone from 14 losses one year to the NFL playoffs the next year...

Thirty years.

1 person likes this

Well if were gonna dream big, i would like to have kate Upton under my tree........ :goodluck:

Never heard of her - had to look it up. My knee jerk reaction was "you want  a married pregnant woman with a security contingent the size of the US Coast Guard under your tree?" : haha:

Wrong Kate.

Chuck Pagano is healthy and Colts to make the playoffs. Ok New England gets beat in the first round.

That's too easy. Chuck has already been given a clean bill of health, and I have a better chance of winning the lottery than the Colts have of missing the playoffs.

Now NE losing! That's a dream I can get behind. The sooner (and more frequently) the better.

How could you not want Manning V Luck?

Because we have a better chance of winning at Houston, IMO.

I don't care about Manning v. Luck nearly as much as I do about wins.  If Manning getting beat helps us advance, then I hope it happens.

Because we have a better chance of winning at Houston, IMO.

I don't care about Manning v. Luck nearly as much as I do about wins.  If Manning getting beat helps us advance, then I hope it happens.

I understand your point however I would love to see the new sheriff in town take on the old sheriff.

Maybe because our defense isn't ready for that yet.  IMO...Colts have a decent shot this year against anyone in the AFC outside of Denver or New England so I won't lose any sleep if either falters before we see them.