Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday injury report

Jules

Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday injury report Part II: Full-Freeman, Freeney, Lefeged, Luck, Tevaseu. Rested-Mathis.

Tom James Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday injury report Part I:DNP-Carter, Conner, AJohnson, Satele, Shipley, TWilliams,. LP-Justice, Zbikowski.

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).

All true, yet I have the feeling it will still be a close game.