•  

Photo

Thursday injury report

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jules

Jules
  • 7329 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames
Colts Thursday injury report Part II: Full-Freeman, Freeney, Lefeged, Luck, Tevaseu. Rested-Mathis.

Tom James Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames
Colts Thursday injury report Part I:DNP-Carter, Conner, AJohnson, Satele, Shipley, TWilliams,. LP-Justice, Zbikowski.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Jules

Jules
  • 7329 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames
Colts preparing for bad weather in KC. Indy practicing outdoors Thursday in wind, rain, chilly temps.

#3 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9751 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

Is it supposed to Snow there or Something???

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#4 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 612 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Good to see Freeman should play.

#5 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6736 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Really not bad for this time of the year. The good thing about having so much mediocre talent is that there's not a lot off drop off to the next man up.

#6 cmgww

cmgww
  • 1306 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).
In it to win it since 1992....COLTS fan first, Manning fan 2nd

#7 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6736 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).

All true, yet I have the feeling it will still be a close game.

#8 Derakynn

Derakynn
  • 423 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Yeah it was snowing here this morning. Been like 30 degrees with winds around 30mph. I'm just a bit southeast of kc. Good thing they are doing that. May be a nice day to establish the run.

#9 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17044 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

No surprises there, I dont expect Shipley to be able to go. Johnson if out will hurt the NT rotation if he misses the game

#10 itmustbejj

itmustbejj
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

All true, yet I have the feeling it will still be a close game.

I don't think they "lost" Bowe, they shut him down and put him on IR cuz they know they aren't going to resign him, and they want a higher draft pick and to "evaluate talent"

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Jul
    Bogie

Edmond O'Brien - a decent actor that fell off my oldies radar. D.O.A. was pretty good for a public domain film. Thank you someone for the Internet Archive.

View All Updates