Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Thursday injury report

10 posts in this topic

Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday injury report Part II: Full-Freeman, Freeney, Lefeged, Luck, Tevaseu. Rested-Mathis.

Tom James Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday injury report Part I:DNP-Carter, Conner, AJohnson, Satele, Shipley, TWilliams,. LP-Justice, Zbikowski.

Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames

Colts preparing for bad weather in KC. Indy practicing outdoors Thursday in wind, rain, chilly temps.

Really not bad for this time of the year. The good thing about having so much mediocre talent is that there's not a lot off drop off to the next man up.

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).

1 person likes this

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).

All true, yet I have the feeling it will still be a close game.

Yeah it was snowing here this morning. Been like 30 degrees with winds around 30mph. I'm just a bit southeast of kc. Good thing they are doing that. May be a nice day to establish the run.

No surprises there, I dont expect Shipley to be able to go. Johnson if out will hurt the NT rotation if he misses the game

All true, yet I have the feeling it will still be a close game.

I don't think they "lost" Bowe, they shut him down and put him on IR cuz they know they aren't going to resign him, and they want a higher draft pick and to "evaluate talent"