Photo

Thursday injury report

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jules

Jules
  • 7427 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames
Colts Thursday injury report Part II: Full-Freeman, Freeney, Lefeged, Luck, Tevaseu. Rested-Mathis.

Tom James Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames
Colts Thursday injury report Part I:DNP-Carter, Conner, AJohnson, Satele, Shipley, TWilliams,. LP-Justice, Zbikowski.

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 Jules

Jules
  • 7427 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Tom James ‏@TribStarTJames
Colts preparing for bad weather in KC. Indy practicing outdoors Thursday in wind, rain, chilly temps.

#3 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 10393 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

Is it supposed to Snow there or Something???

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#4 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 612 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Good to see Freeman should play.

#5 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7182 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Really not bad for this time of the year. The good thing about having so much mediocre talent is that there's not a lot off drop off to the next man up.

#6 cmgww

cmgww
  • 1313 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).
In it to win it since 1992....COLTS fan first, Manning fan 2nd

#7 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7182 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

If there is one week to be really short-handed, this is it. I am not saying the Chiefs are gonna lay down, but they seem to have given up on the season. They have lost Bowe. Their offense is TERRIBLE. They haven't score a TD in 7 quarters! That said, rumors are swirling that Crennel and Pioli are gone after the season, so they may play really hard for their coach. We need to come out on O and get on them quick and crush their will (football-wise).

All true, yet I have the feeling it will still be a close game.

#8 Derakynn

Derakynn
  • 463 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Yeah it was snowing here this morning. Been like 30 degrees with winds around 30mph. I'm just a bit southeast of kc. Good thing they are doing that. May be a nice day to establish the run.

#9 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17523 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

No surprises there, I dont expect Shipley to be able to go. Johnson if out will hurt the NT rotation if he misses the game

#10 itmustbejj

itmustbejj
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

All true, yet I have the feeling it will still be a close game.

I don't think they "lost" Bowe, they shut him down and put him on IR cuz they know they aren't going to resign him, and they want a higher draft pick and to "evaluate talent"

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

View All Updates