Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsBlueFL

Pagano medically cleared to join team

30 posts in this topic

IND_The Catch_728x90

Wooohooo that's Great news indeed !!!  Will be great to see him back on the sidelines !!!  :disco:

Here you go Guys:

Mike Chappell ‏@mchappell51

#colts Chuck Pagano was been medically cleared to return to coaching duties, according to his doctor.

I wonder if he will immediately resume coaching duties or if he will just be on the sidelines for inspiration at first

Great news!  It will be awesome to have him back with the team.  Chuck Pagano is a fighter and an inspiration to all of us.   God is good!

lets make a run for our coach. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if he will immediately resume coaching duties or if he will just be on the sidelines for inspiration at first

he wont be back until christmas eve. so week 17 as they said 

Word is he will take over on Monday and return to the sidelines against the Texans.  Makes sense that he wouldn't take over midweek with the game plan already in place. 

So is he riding with us to KC? I don't think he will be on the sidelines with that harsh weather but in the luxury box maybe???

It's wonderful to have the coach back with his team.  Coaching will be even stronger for the players!  Get it all together and get those wins! Best of luck to Pagano.  He's done amazing!!! So glad he is able to get back in there!

Great to have him back!

Let's go beat the Texans for him!

I think his presence for week 17 is a big reason why we could steal the game against the Texans.

So happy for his return to good health and for his continued positive prognosis! He is a inspiration to many!

Chuck Pagano returning to the horseshoe sideline!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news! :disco:

An already amazing season just got even better!

Way to show the team how to handle adversity, coach. Welcome back!!

-d.

Really curious how much of his system / coaching is behind this years results or if those are on someone else.