This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final fan Voting Pro Bowl top #'s

4 posts in this topic

get this Arians more votes than  AP 

Teams to be Announced on Pro Bowl Selection Show December 26 on NFL Network

Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning received 993,045 fan votes to lead all NFL All-Stars in balloting for the 2013 Pro Bowl, announced today. Fan voting ended on Monday, December 17.

The AFC and NFC All-Star squads are based on the consensus votes of fans, players and coaches. Each group’s vote counts one-third toward determining the 43-man rosters that represent the American Football Conference and National Football Conference in the Pro Bowl. NFL players and coaches will cast their votes on December 20-21.

The announcement of the 2013 Pro Bowl teams, including starters, will be made on Wednesday, December 26, in prime time (7:00 p.m. ET) on NFL Network’s "NFL Total Access Pro Bowl Selection Show."

2. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (908,099 votes) ranks 2nd overall,

3 .while Houston Texans running back Arian Foster (829,591votes),

4 .Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (828,225 votes)

5. and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (777,827 votes)

round out the top five on

The 2013 Pro Bowl will be played on Sunday, January 27, 2013 and televised live on NBC at 7:00 pm (ET) from Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.  

The NFL is the only sports league that combines voting by fans, coaches and players to determine its all-star teams 

Listed below are the top 10 overall All-Star vote-getters and the players who finished with the most votes at each position:

This suggests who will be league MVP as well

I dontr know this is just the fans , they have no vote in awards process & Arians over AP come on thats crazy

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Indeed we were Krunk. I think our Oline played admirably vs a top 10 defense in their house. No complaints from me. Maybe it was the quick rhythm passing attack (about time...) but that's why you run a quick rhythm passing attack. Luck had a clean pocket way more often than not. 
    • Id say the big knock they are taking on the pass pro is the 17 recorded pressures on 43 drop backs, as in the line allowed pressure on 40% of drop backs according to their figures.
    • I definitely think he's back to form. Also I was at the game. Sitting in the bottom corner where that pass interference call was made. It was a good call. Vontae definitely pulled a sling shot move on him. Pulled the jersey and slung himself in front of the receiver. That's a veteran move though. Not mad at him for trying it.  A lot of times the ref doesn't see it but he was in good position. So was I. Lol. The funny thing is the Titans fans in the row in front of me missed it to and thought they got a gift call. Lol. 
    • It was a fantastic episode!! Still no idea why Sasha is still alive lol 
    • Sometimes I'm left scratching my head at the PFF grades...  I thought our lined performed admirably vs a top 10 defense on the road. Yeah Luck took 2 sacks and had 5 QB hits but that's not that bad. The two sacks came when we went looking for more deeper shots down the field. Also we couldn't run the ball as well as other games but more often than not we got the yards needed when we needed to get them. But again this was a top 10 defense in their house. Now maybe the quick passing attack covered up some flaws in our protection but that's what it was supposed to do. Overall I thought our entire line played very well. I do agree about Butler. Vontae as well. The tackling was solid from both. The way they were cutting Murray's legs out from under him reminded me of Colonel Bob Sanders. A couple hits like that and any running back will start to dance in fear of that heat seeking missile blasting through your knees.... lol. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.