Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis (-7) at Kansas City

oldunclemark

Whatif predicts Colts 16 - Chiefs 20.

Ouch.

On the nothing to play for thought I sometimes hear about (mainly other sites, but maybe here as well).  I think they do have something to play for.  

1. Their job next year.  All of the games and effort of every player is on tape for coaches/GM's to peruse.  Nobody wants to be filmed tanking it the last couple games.

2. Chance to keep someone else from going to the dance.  Misery loves company. The old 'If we can't go, I'll keep them from going too!"

3. The Let's have fun and be creative factor.  The we have nothing to lose, and maybe something to gain attitude. {see above}

Granted, the emotional lift won't be there, that sense of urgency, like it will be for our Colts.  But they won't just give it away.  We'll earn it, and deserve it. :)

This is a MUST Win Game. Either that, or we become Bengal Fans to beat Pit for us

If the Bengals, Lions, Jets, Panthers or Texans win this week, we're in, even if we lose. I think the Texans will beat the Vikings, and I bet the Panthers beat the Raiders. The rest of those are toss-ups.

If the Bengals, Lions, Jets, Panthers or Texans win this week, we're in, even if we lose. I think the Texans will beat the Vikings, and I bet the Panthers beat the Raiders. The rest of those are toss-ups.

Oh. I just read NFL.com Playoff Picture and we just need a Win or Steelers loss to clinch

This is just simply a game you have to win i you are a playoff team.  You can tell me how hungry KC is going to be, how good they are at the skill positions, or how hard of a place KC is to play and you will be right on every single one of those points.  However, they have not played well at ALL this season.  If you are going to the playoffs and need a win to get in this is not a game you lose.  That's not over looking KC either (not that it matters since I don't play for the team and I don't think anyone on the team is over looking them) it's just stating that if the Colts are playoff team and need a win to get in they have to be able to beat a team that has managed to just win twice to this point in the season.

Lets see, the Raiders one of the most pitifullest none no what to do on offense or defense of team in the league beats and shuts out the 

Chiefs then for me I don't see why the Colts should not beat them just like we did against  the Jags last game at least!!!! Lose to this

team and Colt ought to just forget about it. This game will really show where we truly are at, good are bad.

This is just simply a game you have to win i you are a playoff team.  You can tell me how hungry KC is going to be, how good they are at the skill positions, or how hard of a place KC is to play and you will be right on every single one of those points.  However, they have not played well at ALL this season.  If you are going to the playoffs and need a win to get in this is not a game you lose.  That's not over looking KC either (not that it matters since I don't play for the team and I don't think anyone on the team is over looking them) it's just stating that if the Colts are playoff team and need a win to get in they have to be able to beat a team that has managed to just win twice to this point in the season.

lost  quite a few recently, down basically to charles running

ir report

http://www.kcchiefs.com/team/injury-report.html

Will Luck have a monster game this year? That's the question you're asking and the Chiefs are most likely his last chance to do so and I would say Luck is ready, he puts it all together and the Chiefs are punished (at least 5 Colt TDS).

The monster game is most likely to happen against a team that can put up points, thus forcing a shoot out. Who knows... It could happen, but KC just doesn't have any weapons that scare anyone right now. I expect a solid first half from the Colts, a decent lead, and an uber-conservative, low scoring second half.

Will Luck have a monster game this year? That's the question you're asking and the Chiefs are most likely his last chance to do so and I would say Luck is ready, he puts it all together and the Chiefs are punished (at least 5 Colt TDS).

Um... Luck has had some monster games. Not throwing 7 TD's a game doesn't mean it wasn't a monster. Week 9 against Miami. 30/48, 433 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT, 9.0 YPA.

This one is easy. the Colts dont win games by large margins...

..and the Colts dont dominate anyone on the road....I dont think we win by eight

But this game clinches the playoffs and KC has nothing to play for..and is shorthanded.

I like Indy to win a close one as they have all year

Vegas does it again...

This one is easy. the Colts dont win games by large margins...

..and the Colts dont dominate anyone on the road....I dont think we win by eight

But this game clinches the playoffs and KC has nothing to play for..and is shorthanded.

I like Indy to win a close one as they have all year

Spot on.