Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Indianapolis (-7) at Kansas City

36 posts in this topic

This one is easy. the Colts dont win games by large margins...

..and the Colts dont dominate anyone on the road....I dont think we win by eight

But this game clinches the playoffs and KC has nothing to play for..and is shorthanded.

I like Indy to win a close one as they have all year

We're also shorthanded. We DON'T HAVE COLLIE!!!!!! OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!! ANDREW CAN'T THROW IT TO COLLIE!!!! :sarcasm:

We're also shorthanded. We DON'T HAVE COLLIE!!!!!! OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!! ANDREW CAN'T THROW IT TO COLLIE!!!! :sarcasm:

Technically, the world is supposed to end before the game. Its a low-risk bet

2 people like this

You think anyone is taking bets on the Myans being right, or wrong?  It's really genius when you think about it.

Whatif predicts Colts 16 - Chiefs 20.

Ouch.

On the nothing to play for thought I sometimes hear about (mainly other sites, but maybe here as well).  I think they do have something to play for.  

1. Their job next year.  All of the games and effort of every player is on tape for coaches/GM's to peruse.  Nobody wants to be filmed tanking it the last couple games.

2. Chance to keep someone else from going to the dance.  Misery loves company. The old 'If we can't go, I'll keep them from going too!"

3. The Let's have fun and be creative factor.  The we have nothing to lose, and maybe something to gain attitude. {see above}

Granted, the emotional lift won't be there, that sense of urgency, like it will be for our Colts.  But they won't just give it away.  We'll earn it, and deserve it. :)

1 person likes this

Hopefully we can Charleschopter Jamal Charles like we have before. + payback for last year.

This is a MUST Win Game. Either that, or we become Bengal Fans to beat Pit for us

This is a MUST Win Game. Either that, or we become Bengal Fans to beat Pit for us

If the Bengals, Lions, Jets, Panthers or Texans win this week, we're in, even if we lose. I think the Texans will beat the Vikings, and I bet the Panthers beat the Raiders. The rest of those are toss-ups.

If the Bengals, Lions, Jets, Panthers or Texans win this week, we're in, even if we lose. I think the Texans will beat the Vikings, and I bet the Panthers beat the Raiders. The rest of those are toss-ups.

Oh. I just read NFL.com Playoff Picture and we just need a Win or Steelers loss to clinch

Oh. I just read NFL.com Playoff Picture and we just need a Win or Steelers loss to clinch

Who knows? I haven't run the scenarios myself, but there's a bunch of different info out there. Either way, I'd rather we just took care of it ourselves.

Who knows? I haven't run the scenarios myself, but there's a bunch of different info out there. Either way, I'd rather we just took care of it ourselves.

Yep. Win, & can't nobody tell us nothing

This is just simply a game you have to win i you are a playoff team.  You can tell me how hungry KC is going to be, how good they are at the skill positions, or how hard of a place KC is to play and you will be right on every single one of those points.  However, they have not played well at ALL this season.  If you are going to the playoffs and need a win to get in this is not a game you lose.  That's not over looking KC either (not that it matters since I don't play for the team and I don't think anyone on the team is over looking them) it's just stating that if the Colts are playoff team and need a win to get in they have to be able to beat a team that has managed to just win twice to this point in the season.

1 person likes this

Playoff teams beat KC by 7.

I hope we can.

.....WE think we need this game (we wont know until Pitt plays)

The sense of urgency is there..We can block their defensive front and Luck can make connections early

Then we'll be conservative and win with field goals.....26-20

I refuse to overlook the Chiefs after that 17 point lead we blew against them last season. Granted it was "last season", you never know.

1 person likes this

Lets see, the Raiders one of the most pitifullest none no what to do on offense or defense of team in the league beats and shuts out the 

Chiefs then for me I don't see why the Colts should not beat them just like we did against  the Jags last game at least!!!! Lose to this

team and Colt ought to just forget about it. This game will really show where we truly are at, good are bad.

I think this is going to be a good game. Down to the wire. But, in this case, the Colts are the better team, so I expect them to win.

I think this is going to be a good game. Down to the wire. But, in this case, the Colts are the better team, so I expect them to win.

It won't be close, Colts win by 17.

As long as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man doesn't get in the way I see a victory for the Colts.

As long as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man doesn't get in the way I see a victory for the Colts.

Don't worry.  We're prepared to 'cross the streams'. Gozer is a Goner.  ;)

1 person likes this

This is just simply a game you have to win i you are a playoff team.  You can tell me how hungry KC is going to be, how good they are at the skill positions, or how hard of a place KC is to play and you will be right on every single one of those points.  However, they have not played well at ALL this season.  If you are going to the playoffs and need a win to get in this is not a game you lose.  That's not over looking KC either (not that it matters since I don't play for the team and I don't think anyone on the team is over looking them) it's just stating that if the Colts are playoff team and need a win to get in they have to be able to beat a team that has managed to just win twice to this point in the season.

lost  quite a few recently, down basically to charles running

ir report

http://www.kcchiefs.com/team/injury-report.html

1 person likes this

Will Luck have a monster game this year? That's the question you're asking and the Chiefs are most likely his last chance to do so and I would say Luck is ready, he puts it all together and the Chiefs are punished (at least 5 Colt TDS).

Will Luck have a monster game this year? That's the question you're asking and the Chiefs are most likely his last chance to do so and I would say Luck is ready, he puts it all together and the Chiefs are punished (at least 5 Colt TDS).

The monster game is most likely to happen against a team that can put up points, thus forcing a shoot out. Who knows... It could happen, but KC just doesn't have any weapons that scare anyone right now. I expect a solid first half from the Colts, a decent lead, and an uber-conservative, low scoring second half.

Um... Luck has had some monster games. Not throwing 7 TD's a game doesn't mean it wasn't a monster. Week 9 against Miami. 30/48, 433 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT, 9.0 YPA.

..and the Colts dont dominate anyone on the road....I dont think we win by eight

But this game clinches the playoffs and KC has nothing to play for..and is shorthanded.

Vegas does it again...

Spot on.

Playoff teams beat KC by 7.

I hope we can.

Did somebody say....

"Playoff teams beat KC by 7"?