Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cleveland (+13) @ Denver

oldunclemark

I can see the potential for a route even if by accident. It seems unlikely that the Browns will be able to control the game by running the ball, and once the Broncos get the lead, the pressure will be on Weeden. I wonder what the over/under is on interceptions and sacks?

I can see the potential for a route even if by accident. It seems unlikely that the Browns will be able to control the game by running the ball, and once the Broncos get the lead, the pressure will be on Weeden. I wonder what the over/under is on interceptions and sacks?

the weather is supposed to be good

Striking, isnt it?

That's a lot against anybody. 13 is a ton...31-20, 28-16

I dont think Cleveland is that bad..and the Broncos dont roll up the score on anyone..

I'd take Denver to win and the Browns to cover....easy bet

CBS.com  says its 13.5  all experts pick dennvewr to win straight up  but split Vs spread 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

Broncos-Browns Wednesday Injury Report

Broncos & Peyton  need Kuper to go deep in playoffs 

he has regressed from ltd practice last week & questionable, to doubtful late Friday or Sat when in Baltimore if even made flight, to DNP without playing a game, just limited stretching last week

Face it, Balt DL was wounded and ramirez let in a sack & pressure , most likely need Kuper for a serious run in playoffs 

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/12/19/3782382/broncos-browns-wednesday-injury-report

& as op says Practicec was even indoors and couldnt participate

Read more:Injury-plagued guard Chris Kuper sits out Broncos' indoors practice - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...s#ixzz2FX7oXLkO

Broncos trying to play spoilers and stop a Browns sweep? Really?

among the Browns’ five wins are takedowns of San Diego, Oakland and Kansas City.

Only a Denver victory can stop Cleveland from sweeping the AFC West.

“(The Browns) are undefeated in our division so far,”

Broncos linebacker Wesley Woodyard said Wednesday. “So we’ve got to change that.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/12/19/broncos-play-spoilers-stop-browns-sweep/17540/

again today  thursday

Offensive guard Chris Kuper (ankle) and fullback Chris Gronkowski (hamstring) did not participate.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/12/20/broncos-practice-familiar-turf-thursday/17555/

I'm really worried about Kuper. He seems to be regressing. If he is not available for the playoffs, it's a problem.

agreed  thats what i said in comment # 7

he has regressed from ltd practice last week & questionable, to doubtful late Friday or Sat when in Baltimore if even made flight, to DNP without playing a game, just limited stretching last week

Face it, Balt DL was wounded and ramirez let in a sack & pressure , most likely need Kuper for a serious run in playoffs 

I'm really worried about Kuper. He seems to be regressing. If he is not available for the playoffs, it's a problem.

Broncos coordinators Jack Del Rio, Mike McCoy could see job offers soon

Read more:Broncos coordinators Jack Del Rio, Mike McCoy could see job offers soon - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22235814/broncos-coordinators-jack-del-rio-mike-mccoy-could#ixzz2FgghWuOd

also starter  Kevin Vickerson (DT)  being limited with groin issues is one of teams key run stoppers

He is needed to stop strength of Trent Richardson who is stellar at short yadage with many TDs too

other starter is Bannan & there is also Ureign  all have rotated in all games

next up is Sealver Siliga with 1 tackle in 1 game

...agreed..remember we thought he'd miss-4-6 weeks and be back for week 16.

Guess not.

oldunclemark  u only quoted her & no  comment

and where is  he'd miss-4-6 weeks and be back for week 16.FROM or whats it mean , 

Broncos' Chris Kuper out of practice, likely to miss 3rd straight game

did not participate in drills when the Broncos opened practice Friday afternoon and did not have a helmet as he stood with offensive line coach Dave Magazu.

missed the last two games after what coach John Fox called a "scar tissue" issue in his surgically-repaired ankle.

Kuper has missed nine games in all this season, and the Broncos have surrendered 19 of their 21 sacks allowed this season in those nine games Kuper did not play on offense.

They have surrendered just two sacks in the five games Kuper has played in the offense. In the five games the Broncos have held opposing defenses without a sack, Kuper starter four of them.

All of the other Broncos on the active roster were participating on at least a limited basis Friday.

Read more:Broncos' Chris Kuper out of practice, likely to miss 3rd straight game - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22239911/broncos-chris-kuper-out-practice-likely-miss-3rd#ixzz2FiXrNjez

Striking, isnt it?

That's a lot against anybody. 13 is a ton...31-20, 28-16

I dont think Cleveland is that bad..and the Broncos dont roll up the score on anyone..

I'd take Denver to win and the Browns to cover....easy bet

You catch Cleveland's last game?  Yeah, they're that bad.

Broncos working with running back Ronnie Hillman on pass protection

Rookie running back Ronnie Hillman missed a block in pass protection that led to one of the two sacks against Peyton Manning last weekend in the Denver win at Baltimore.

The Broncos continue to work with Hillman (5-foot-10, 190 pounds) in that important facet of the game, Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy said Thursday.

He’s been working hard. And technique-wise, there’s some little things that we’re teaching him to do so he’ll get better with time.”

(( Meaning hes a project at work at it hopefully better next year  ) )

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/12/20/broncos-working-running-ronnie-hillman-pass-protection/17561/

Broncos-Browns Friday Injury Report

Bailey OK but didnt practice all week Non Injury Related , no explanation anywhere, need him practiced Vs Josh Gotdon 

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/12/21/3790542/broncos-browns-friday-injury-report

Browns depth Chart

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/depth-chart.html

Browns coach Pat Shurmur fears Broncos’ scoring potential

Pat Shurmur said the key to Sunday’s game will be whether his offense can keep up with the home team’s scoring.

“I think what’s important (in this game) is scoring points,” Shurmur said Friday to reporters in Cleveland.

“I think you’ve got to score points however you can. … We can’t have a lot of three-and-outs

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/12/21/browns-coach-pat-shurmur-fears-broncos-scoring-potential/17568/

Extra effort paying off for  BIG PHILLTaylor

, the approach is paying big dividends for the 6-foot-3, 335-pound behemoth known as “Big Phil.”

Since his return for the Browns’ Nov. 4 game against the Baltimore Ravens, Taylor has played some of the best football of his young career. He has made the most of his impressive combination of size, strength, and athleticism. In six games, Taylor has registered 11 tackles, 10 solo, and a sack. He had a season-high four solo tackles in last Sunday’s 38-21 loss against the Washington Redskins.

http://blogs.clevelandbrowns.com/2012/12/21/extra-effort-paying-off-for-taylor/

agreed  thats what i said in comment # 7

he has regressed from ltd practice last week & questionable, to doubtful late Friday or Sat when in Baltimore if even made flight, to DNP without playing a game, just limited stretching last week

Maybe they are now just going to save him for the playoffs. They certainly don't need him to beat either Clev or KC, and if they do so there will be the bye week as well. Better that he is primed for New England than risking aggravating what is apparently an ongoing issue playing lesser teams.

Maybe they are now just going to save him for the playoffs. They certainly don't need him to beat either Clev or KC, and if they do so there will be the bye week as well. Better that he is primed for New England than risking aggravating what is apparently an ongoing issue playing lesser teams.

hoping the same but some playing time good Vs rust and dont like idea of scar tissue there causing a problem, it can be brittle or strong pending how formed and where its at in & around ankle   can cause issues with painj & range of motion

hoping the same but some playing time good Vs rust and dont like idea of scar tissue there causing a problem, it can be brittle or strong pending how formed and where its at in & around ankle   can cause issues with painj & range of motion

Is it better to move and "tear" the scare tissue rather than resting? You would think that they would use physical therapy to help him if that's the case.

I'm trying to remember, wasn't this because of a serious ankle injury or something? Do you have an opinion on the likely-hood of permanent damage, or whether he should be 100% by now if it was healing normally?

Is it better to move and "tear" the scare tissue rather than resting? You would think that they would use physical therapy to help him if that's the case.

I'm trying to remember, wasn't this because of a serious ankle injury or something? Do you have an opinion on the likely-hood of permanent damage, or whether he should be 100% by now if it was healing normally?

==========

if I remember right last year last game or was it playoff game he destroyed badly that ankle , 

I should have done the surgery  ( LOL ) actually my friend who did both of mine & one of mine was destroyed to, never been in pain there , but most other places , I did college athletes , never pros

u need some movement but really depends what is wrong, quality of scar tissue , varying factors but he must be having a variety of range of motion exercises, various strength   conditioning , different modalities like heat & ultrasound all good in general, exercise and range of motion in a whirlpool etc etc 

an issue is did a piece of scar tissue break off and get caught in the joint itself hindering motion, causing pain

FOR THOSE THAT CARE , I cant give a game summary like every week

However Broncos f did get ball first and perfect no huddle drive save for 1 drop  by hillman and TD to DT to start

7-0 pyton was 4 for 5 , 62 yards, 57 to DT on 3 catches  , 8 total plays  , great td throw  of 23 yards

BYE

at half 14-3  Broncos lead

Driving inside the 10 ( after starting at trhe 5 )  & 20 seconds left in half  , a penalty & then Moreno on 3rd down lines up wide, Peyton expects him to go to endzopne and go to oustside accoirding tio announcers ,  , throws there and a diving IT made 

1st peyton it inside the 10 of the year 

Browns get ball 1st in secoond half

Porter out with concusion after firsts drive

Brown recivers free all day , many broken coverages

Peyton 19 foir 27, 221 yards , 2 TD 1 IT

Holiday not returning punts

Ramirex letting in defenders, moreno caught as handed off, at times manning greatr throws under pressure

no pressure on Weeden

Broncos 34-12

Peyton 30-43 339 yards, 3 TD 1 IT ,  an interference calls in end zone to DT or would be 4 tds ( hester ran it in ) in 4th qrter  , 339 yards is most this year in a game

4th qrtr throw 4 early passes then just hands off  to kill clock, , and Brock comes in and also just hands off for a drive , still hasnt thrown a pass in NFL

Von Miller either  set record for sacks as a bronco for a h year & hurt Weeden taking him out of game 

Mcoy comes in and gets sacked immediately and more, in end , after starting very slow ,6 sacks fior  Broncos I think  & McCoy said her was just trying not to get knocked out

"I was just trying to not get knocked out," Cleveland's backup quarterback said after being asked what he was thinking during the fourth quarter Sunday.

Read more:Denver defense too much for Browns; McCoy grateful he wasn't knocked out - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22251903/denver-broncos-defense-browns-mccoy-grateful#ixzz2FxxwdDZu

Hester gets 2nd TD of bronco career , only had 1 for entire time he was a charger

HOLIDAY back as returner in 2nd half after was held back in first half.

fumbles for 6th time , easy catch, but just has hands waiting in wrong position as punt came down , only broncos nearby though

I think he may just have bad eye hand co-ordination really was an easy one to catch,. he will be scary and I am not sure if in playoffs how much he will be used, absolutely no excuse for this drop

PORTER concussion near end of first brown drive 

if win out Vs KC and Colts beat Texans Denver gets 1st seed, Texans have never beaten colts in INdy

I wonder as Colts are # 5 seed quarenteed I think willl they rest players, if not for 1 yard line fumble and few other miscues could have easily won 1st texans meeting

=========================

Manning on his play this season

I asked, after enduring four neck surgeries and 18 months away from football, if Manning now believed he was playing as well as in his Hall of Fame prime.

"I don't. I do not,"Manning replied, without a second of hesitation.

Read more:Mark Kiszla: Peyton Manning, MVP candidate, says he's not as good in 2012 - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_22252060/mark-kiszla-peyton-manning-mvp-candidate#ixzz2FxwExz1F

Game announcers said

during his early throwing & rehab post surgeries,

Peyton had to watch himself throw with mirrors as her couldnt feel his arm and thus had no idea what his mechanics were like, using the mirror allowed him to observe himself in act of throwing to correct any issues