Photo

"WIN AND IN!" My chant for this week everywhere I go! People tired of me...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 coltsfan_nyc

coltsfan_nyc
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

At work, at my parents house, on the phone, on Facebook, after church, at the supermarket, at the gym, that's all I've been telling people about my Colts! People hating on me for liking them, people shun me for not liking a "local" or "popular" team but I don't care. I display my Colts pride proudly with my Colts hat everyday and my "home" jersey on the weekends.

Win and in is all I'm about this week! LOL, also I've been DESTROYING jets fans on the job! Payback is a (blank), but they let me have it when they blew us out earlier this year at work, so now, I don't hold back! When I hand my co-workers reports a tell them "try not to fumble this" and other stupid stuff!

I'm just curious, how do you guys get psyched or amped up or pumped up before the game or prepare during the week? I don't have any routines myself beside wearing a home jersey when home or away jersey when away. I also like to open up my windows sometimes to let the cold winter air in and turn the tv up loud to simulate being at a stadium if I can catch them on tv or my phone app.

Attached File  andrew luck.jpg   46.94KB   5 downloads

I PROMISED MYSELF TO SEE THE COLTS AT LUCAS OIL STADIUM IN 2013!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11685 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

I don't get to watch many of our games. So, I just drink my Apple Juice & join the Chat Room on here with the gang. They keep me up to date with the plays
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#3 Chicago-Colts Fan1287

Chicago-Colts Fan1287
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

I like to wear my Wayne jersey out and see all the bears fans looking at me. I actually got a few compliments saying how good Wayne is. :)

#4 coltsfan_nyc

coltsfan_nyc
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

I like to wear my Wayne jersey out and see all the bears fans looking at me. I actually got a few compliments saying how good Wayne is. :)

Nice!
I PROMISED MYSELF TO SEE THE COLTS AT LUCAS OIL STADIUM IN 2013!

#5 coltsfansince65

coltsfansince65
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

I like the idea about opening all the windows to let the cold air in but......I don't think my lady would appreciate that. Also, living on the east coast I don't get the Colts games very often so I too spend game time here in chat w/ all my cool fellow Colts fans.

I sport my Angerer jersey, my sidline cap & when I go out I wear my awesome Colts jacket my girlfriend bought me. People in all the local stores know me from my jacket & have been VERY nice to me as this season has unfolded.

#6 Hendo12

Hendo12
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

I like to make sure I have enough cigs, enough Pepsi and enough weed to make it thru the game in my lazy boy wearing a home Luck jersey and a fitted new era. Thank you
A Wolfpack Of One

#7 Kenny

Kenny
  • 1219 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

I like to make sure I have enough cigs, enough Pepsi and enough weed to make it thru the game in my lazy boy wearing a home Luck jersey and a fitted new era. Thank you

No smoking in my house so ill be on the porch watching on my laptop screaming so hard ill chuck my half smoked cig then light up another versus grabbing the first haha.

#8 funktacious2

funktacious2
  • 1798 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

When I hand my co-workers reports a tell them "try not to fumble this"

andrew luck.jpg
LOL

#9 ConBro

ConBro
  • 1137 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

I usually throw on my Redding jersey, Colts wristband, hat, socks, and watch the game and/or get on the chat forum to stay updated. Then throughout the game I proceed to chew my fingernails profusely. For some reason, I am constantly on edge watching our games. Even if we are winning by a lot (back in the day, haha).... but I know how you feel about Jets fans OP ;)

:blueshoe: 2013 AFC South Champions :blueshoe:

#10 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 17168 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

my personal Plemmons #77 jersey and watch the game on tv with the assistance of the game day thread and NFL Gamecast on NFL.com or ESPN

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#11 House

House
  • 6972 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

I guess "Lose and a Steelers loss and in" wasn't quite as catchy.

:)
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#12 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 627 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

We are going to be on a plane when the game is being played. I hope they have individual tvs with direct tv so i can watch the game. If not, I am going to be a mess until i find out the score.

#13 coltsnumberone

coltsnumberone
  • Rookie
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

I wear one of my Colt's shirts, can't find my Colt's sweatshirt, oh well;  my boyfriend and I go to the sportsbar in Scottsdale, AZ and we sit and watch the game and listen to it with a speaker they give to us.  It's nice to be able to hear the game and not the one they have wired in for normally the Bears fans.  There's so many Bears fans out here, it's ridiculous!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    southwest1

I was listening to CBS sideline Thursday Night Football reporter Tracy Wolfson talk about Saints WR Kenny Stills having to "tape up his groin" in the 2nd half & that phrase made me cringe because ankles I get, but tape & a sensitive region of the body doesn't sound all that wonderful to me. Enough said.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    100GFB

Preparing for my second Indy trip. A stopover but a long trip none the less. I want a Colts victory but wonder what the Indy weather surprise me. Last year on my first trip to the LOS it was cold, my first trip this year it rained!

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      31 Oct
    TKnight24

They stopped giving me Candy when I was 16 cause I was 6'1and they thought I was older than 16. 4 years later I'm 20 & 6'4...... but this time around, I have little cousins that I shall invoke my "Accompanying" 5% Charge on their collections tonight :). Who says Halloween isn't for us older folks? Haha

Show comments (2)
View All Updates