Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"WIN AND IN!" My chant for this week everywhere I go! People tired of me...

coltsfan_nyc

At work, at my parents house, on the phone, on Facebook, after church, at the supermarket, at the gym, that's all I've been telling people about my Colts! People hating on me for liking them, people shun me for not liking a "local" or "popular" team but I don't care. I display my Colts pride proudly with my Colts hat everyday and my "home" jersey on the weekends.

Win and in is all I'm about this week! LOL, also I've been DESTROYING jets fans on the job! Payback is a (blank), but they let me have it when they blew us out earlier this year at work, so now, I don't hold back! When I hand my co-workers reports a tell them "try not to fumble this" and other stupid stuff!

I'm just curious, how do you guys get psyched or amped up or pumped up before the game or prepare during the week? I don't have any routines myself beside wearing a home jersey when home or away jersey when away. I also like to open up my windows sometimes to let the cold winter air in and turn the tv up loud to simulate being at a stadium if I can catch them on tv or my phone app.

post-10928-0-97961200-1356022800_thumb.j

I like the idea about opening all the windows to let the cold air in but......I don't think my lady would appreciate that. Also, living on the east coast I don't get the Colts games very often so I too spend game time here in chat w/ all my cool fellow Colts fans.

I sport my Angerer jersey, my sidline cap & when I go out I wear my awesome Colts jacket my girlfriend bought me. People in all the local stores know me from my jacket & have been VERY nice to me as this season has unfolded.

I like to make sure I have enough cigs, enough Pepsi and enough weed to make it thru the game in my lazy boy wearing a home Luck jersey and a fitted new era. Thank you

No smoking in my house so ill be on the porch watching on my laptop screaming so hard ill chuck my half smoked cig then light up another versus grabbing the first haha.

I usually throw on my Redding jersey, Colts wristband, hat, socks, and watch the game and/or get on the chat forum to stay updated. Then throughout the game I proceed to chew my fingernails profusely. For some reason, I am constantly on edge watching our games. Even if we are winning by a lot (back in the day, haha).... but I know how you feel about Jets fans OP ;)

I wear one of my Colt's shirts, can't find my Colt's sweatshirt, oh well;  my boyfriend and I go to the sportsbar in Scottsdale, AZ and we sit and watch the game and listen to it with a speaker they give to us.  It's nice to be able to hear the game and not the one they have wired in for normally the Bears fans.  There's so many Bears fans out here, it's ridiculous!