Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HtownColt

Jerrell Freeman injury

20 posts in this topic

Everything seems to go wrong when you have a horseshoe on your helmet

1 person likes this

That's most unfortunate.  Hope he heals quick, I've really enjoyed watching Freeman play this year.

Angerer and Fokou starting?

Angerer and Fokou and Fokme. :clap:

Ah, I love the Asian twins in Austin Powers

1 person likes this

Angerer was in the right place and making tackles in the 1st half.

He was in the wrong place and got severly Exploited in the 2nd half. IMO. Connor was Missed.

Ah, I love the Asian twins in Austin Powers

Twins, Basil...Twins!

3 people like this

I feel good about us at ILB I'm sure Manusky does too, I wouldnt be surprised if he sat out of the game just to make sure he's healed properly

Maybe we will get to see Mario Harvey at inside linebacker, he flys on special teams. I wouldn't mind seeing him play

1 person likes this

Angerer was in the right place and making tackles in the 1st half.He was in the wrong place and got severly Exploited in the 2nd half. IMO. Connor was Missed.

What u expect? We have no nose tackle or defensive tackle to keep blockers off our backers

He has become one of my favorite players.  If we don't resign Freeney next year I may get a Freeman jersey so I can retire the Freeney jersey.  Hope he heals quick - we will need him for:

THE PLAYOFFS!!!   :rock: 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Dwayne Allen went to prom
      Very classy and gracious of him to do so.
    • Joe Philbin..
      1) When it comes to Xs and Os, he knows what he's doing.  Even Miami fans acknowledge that he knows football Xs and Os even though his tenure with them was rocky 2) Philbin has a lot of experience as an OL coach 3) He also has experience as a head coach, though I don't think he's suited for that role.  Regardless, he's another set of experienced eyes and ears in the offensive meetings. 4) In case Chud gets another head coaching opportunity, Philbin gives us an in-house replacement for him
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      Hiring D'Antoni would be the most Larry Bird hire ever.
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      Maybe for the prostitutes of Indianapolis, but for the Pacers he would be awful.  The guy is an awful human being and a bad coach who plays his players against each other and against the other management.  If Bird did not bring Vogel back to hire Jackson then I am out on the season.  He will end up being fired within a few seasons if they get him.   I did not like the decision and it worries me that Bird really thought this team should have been better.  He tried to create a small ball team without any shooters.  Paul is a fantastic player, but he is not a deadeye shooter.  GHill is a solid shooter, but Stuckey and Ellis are far from good shooters.  SHill cannot really shoot either.    What this team needs is a real PG to run the offense, but Bird does not believe in PGs and instead rather use combo guards like Hill and Ellis and I am sorry your offense is going to struggle there.    I just hope I do not have to watch another coach Bird fire go and win a title with another team. 
    • Dwayne Allen went to prom
      I am rooting for Dwayne Allen more than any other Colt this upcoming season.         P.S.  Dwayne, if you are reading this, please PM me for my address so you can send me a jersey.
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.