Let's applaud our future #1 receiver

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 oldunclemark

• 24087 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

really hard to predict the future

Edited by Nadine, 20 December 2012 - 01:43 PM.
quote removed

IND_The Catch_728x90

#42 mvbighead

• 920 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

Actually the career length of a running back is about three years.

The average is, yes.

Good RBs generally go into their early 30s.  The question will be whether the guy is durable.  That cannot be answered in his rookie season.  But based on his playing, I'd say he is pretty good right now, and should get better during his first few years.

Also, considering what it appears our offensive strategy will be (extremely pass heavy), I'd say it isn't out of the realm of possibly that he lasts a while as we won't use him like the Bucs used Cadillac Williams (25+ touches every single game).

#43 Demon

• 177 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Really, mods? smh

#44 itmustbejj

• 77 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Really, mods? smh

You are in the Bible belt, what do you expect? Go take a look at the dolphins official forum, that place is grimey like a New Jersey subway....

The Indianapolis Colts are accepting deposits for the Club Seat and Season Ticket Waiting Lists.
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      06 Oct

I miss the days of reading my sports on a daily newspaper and weekly sports periodical. So much less sensationalism, fabrication and flat out lies back then.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      05 Oct

I can't believe people are suggesting that Hasselbeck should be the starter for the rest of the season. I just can't.

Show comments (5)
View All Updates