Photo

Let's applaud our future #1 receiver

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 16267 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

really hard to predict the future

Edited by Nadine, 20 December 2012 - 01:43 PM.
quote removed

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#42 mvbighead

mvbighead
  • 829 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

Actually the career length of a running back is about three years.

The average is, yes.

Good RBs generally go into their early 30s.  The question will be whether the guy is durable.  That cannot be answered in his rookie season.  But based on his playing, I'd say he is pretty good right now, and should get better during his first few years.

Also, considering what it appears our offensive strategy will be (extremely pass heavy), I'd say it isn't out of the realm of possibly that he lasts a while as we won't use him like the Bucs used Cadillac Williams (25+ touches every single game).

#43 Demon

Demon
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Really, mods? smh

#44 itmustbejj

itmustbejj
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Really, mods? smh

You are in the Bible belt, what do you expect? Go take a look at the dolphins official forum, that place is grimey like a New Jersey subway....

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

Show comments (2)
View All Updates