Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's applaud our future #1 receiver

Demon

I'm talking about TY Hilton of course. Dude's got so much potential. Can you say Steve Smith 2.0? I still can't believe he lasted to the 3rd round. Anyway, I got bored and put this together. Hopefully he keeps ballin'.

Mod Edit:  Video Deleted because of language

Edited by Nadine
profanity

Honestly, Grigson and team did a FANTASTIC job in this draft.

Luck goes without saying. Fleener and Allen have been decent. I think they'll be really good in time.

TY is coming along very nicely, and is by far our most explosive offensive weapon.

Vick Ballard, IMO, is looking like one of the great steals of the draft. I honestly think this guy can be our RB for the next 8-10 years.

Some of the later picks didn't hang long, but I am hopeful on the Chapman pick. I dunno, if you ask me, they did a great job giving Luck a chance to succeed with the limited cap space we had due to dead cap hits from some less than great signings by Polian.

Luck goes without saying. Fleener and Allen have been decent. I think they'll be really good in time.

TY is coming along very nicely, and is by far our most explosive offensive weapon.

Vick Ballard, IMO, is looking like one of the great steals of the draft. I honestly think this guy can be our RB for the next 8-10 years.

Some of the later picks didn't hang long, but I am hopeful on the Chapman pick. I dunno, if you ask me, they did a great job giving Luck a chance to succeed with the limited cap space we had due to dead cap hits from some less than great signings by Polian.

8-10 years is a bit of a stretch but I can see him being around awhile.

I'm talking about TY Hilton of course. Dude's got so much potential. Can you say Steve Smith 2.0? I still can't believe he lasted to the 3rd round. Anyway, I got bored and put this together. Hopefully he keeps ballin'.

10 THUMBS UP!!!.. and THANK YOU...(I'd give you 100 likes if I could)

I am one of, if not the Biggest Hilton Heads around, (notice my signature), and I have followed this kid, since his JR year at FI. The only reason he didn't go higher, is because he is small. If you go back, and look what he did in the game against #1 Alabama, you knew he was going to be very productive at this level. People were tough on him early, and some still are, because of some dropped passes, but he gets open, can outrun anyone, and can make tough catches.

A couple months back, I posted in a topic, something I never thought I would say...Colin Cowherd was riiigg...was rigghhh....well not wrong. ( I still can't say it..ughhh) He was singing TY's praises constantly..He said whomever gets Hilton, will get the steal of the draft....and lo and behold, look at him now.

Too many people think that a 6'2 or larger receiver to thrive in this league...I'm glad the Colts overlooked that and drafted him..

Love the video, good job.

I am excited to see TY become more and more of a vocal point of the offense. He reminds me of DeSean Jackson, without the baggage, with his speed and big play ability. 

Next year I want to see more Hilton, Brazil, Fleener, and Allen. I think with a offseason, they will be better.

Almost made it to round 4. I guess tha's where 5'91/2 " 180 gets you.

Heck yeeeeaaaauuuuh! T. Y. Hilton is my favorite new Colt outside of Luck.  I get all giddy whenever he scores or makes a big play.  Love  that T. Y. endzone celebration he does after he scores.  

he's ok, but long way from greatness. drops too many balls. i looked back and marvin was catching everything right out of the gate. hands of glue. marvins routes were unmatched. luck and hilton dont practice like manning harrison YET!!! they will if they want to be legendary. its all about the work ethic but you have to have great hands.

8-10 years is a bit of a stretch but I can see him being around awhile.

8-10 years is the general life of a RB.  From 22-30 or thereabouts.  It still needs a long time to play out, but he appears to be better than our last 1st round pick at RB, and just as good as some of the guys drafted ahead of him.

8-10 years is the general life of a RB. From 22-30 or thereabouts. It still needs a long time to play out, but he appears to be better than our last 1st round pick at RB, and just as good as some of the guys drafted ahead of him.

Actually the career length of a running back is about three years.

What is that TD celebration Hilton always does?

MR. OBVIOUS      It's his touchdown celebration caller.  __o__  \o/  __o__  \o/   (T Y T Y)

REMEDY       OH...I see. I never put it together.  Thanks Mr. Obvious you're a life saver!

One by one, piece by piece the ingredients for a champion team are being assembled. It's like wactching one of those shows where they build cstom cars and trucks. Every week you tune in the add one of these and one of those and eventually the super ride is built. Then they take it to the street for the real test. In the story of the new Colts that name of that street is Super Bowl Boulevarde.