Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenny

Pagano's Return

10 posts in this topic

Watching sportscenter and they said his aimed return to the facility will be Christmas Eve.

1 person likes this

Encouraging news!!!  What a scene it will be when he comes out of that tunnel on onto the field and sidelines December 30th!!!  Sure wish I could be there to see it in person, the roof will be rattling!

Encouraging news!!!  What a scene it will be when he comes out of that tunnel on onto the field and sidelines December 30th!!!  Sure wish I could be there to see it in person, the roof will be rattling!

MONUMENTAL EXPLOSION

is this news or are they repeating what they've been saying all along? being espn i have my suspiscions

Way to go coach. Welcome back to the facility. We look forward to having your leadership & someday soon dumping a gatorade bucket over your head after the biggest win in the NFL.

is this news or are they repeating what they've been saying all along? being espn i have my suspiscions

This is the first I had seen a specific date other than "He hopes to be on the sideline for the last game".

If he does return to the sidelines for the Houston game, LOOK OUT! This team will be the most inspired it has been all season. Good Stuff!!

Arians said Christmas Eve is what they are shooting for on the Pagano show on Monday.
2 people like this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You wrote almost the opposite what I did Lol. But imma check out Anderson and tell you what I think. 
    • Yeah. This a tough one. I agree with what u both said. Except the setting the edge part.   My definition on Settinf the edge is actually producing from the edge...something Tim Williams is great at and Charles Harris is okay at.    Tim has his head above the o lineman, and can blow up a sweep, by slipping, tossing, or simply overpowering him.    Harris is usually running too fast to blow up those surprise 2nd long and 3rd down runs to the outside. But he is sufficient on known passing downs.    Barnett on the other hand, can't push his man towards the runner, he can't disengage with his hands, he want use all the lateral movement he likes to slip and dip and shut down a lane.   He constantly keeps getting cleanly squared off by the taclkle on sweeps and slants.    And I slightly disagree with his field awareness. He tracks the qb better than the RBs
    • Reminds me of this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8515002.stm   If it was just a case of stealing the cart/buggy/milk float and going for a little joy ride I'd be more willing to overlook it. However when you throw assault and resisting arrest into the bag the incident does become a little darker.
    • Yeah I agree we need to focus our resources on Defense and I'll add RB too. But we can use a Big Physical WR opposite of TY, and Moncreif's rookie contract is expiring and we don't know what we have with Dorsett.
    • Assuming this is true.  It never ceases to amaze me that people are willing to risk their high paying jobs for stupidity.  He has a chance at making generational wealth and instead decides to get drunk, hit a guy giving you a ride in the head and steal his golf cart, smh. He is in the wrong entertainment business if he wants to do that.  He should become an actor, Hollywood doesn't seem to mind that type of behavior as much as pro sport leagues do.
  • Members

• Lef

Lef 137

• IkeAramba

IkeAramba 6

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 4,443

Moderators
    • bravo4460

bravo4460 1,170

• Freeupfreeney

Freeupfreeney 68

• Traines

Traines 115

• jchandler7

jchandler7 104

• LockeDown

LockeDown 1,013

• MightyLucks

MightyLucks 12

• shaggy1048

shaggy1048 2

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.