Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenny

Pagano's Return

10 posts in this topic

Watching sportscenter and they said his aimed return to the facility will be Christmas Eve.

1 person likes this

Encouraging news!!!  What a scene it will be when he comes out of that tunnel on onto the field and sidelines December 30th!!!  Sure wish I could be there to see it in person, the roof will be rattling!

Encouraging news!!!  What a scene it will be when he comes out of that tunnel on onto the field and sidelines December 30th!!!  Sure wish I could be there to see it in person, the roof will be rattling!

MONUMENTAL EXPLOSION

Way to go coach. Welcome back to the facility. We look forward to having your leadership & someday soon dumping a gatorade bucket over your head after the biggest win in the NFL.

is this news or are they repeating what they've been saying all along? being espn i have my suspiscions

This is the first I had seen a specific date other than "He hopes to be on the sideline for the last game".

If he does return to the sidelines for the Houston game, LOOK OUT! This team will be the most inspired it has been all season. Good Stuff!!

is this news or are they repeating what they've been saying all along? being espn i have my suspiscions
Arians said Christmas Eve is what they are shooting for on the Pagano show on Monday.
2 people like this