Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Greg Jennings to become FA

It's amazing how the Packers turned Cobb into such a talent in short bit of time. I have a feeling they will push to resign Jennings.

I don't think they'll be able to justify paying him when they also have Cobb, Jones and Nelson who are all starting caliber wideouts.

I think we need another wideout next or Reggie. Mr. Wayne isn't getting any younger and I love Hilton is the slot. Donnie Avery needs to go.. And Griff Whalen never seen a regular season snap..

Our second best WR needs to go? Have you seen the year Avery is having?

You could be right, but I'd take Jennings over Jones. GB is just loaded on offense, too many weapons.

While all those WR's are very talented a big part of why they look to be so loaded is the West Coast Offense they run, Rodgers fits it extremely well to

While all those WR's are very talented a big part of why they look to be so loaded is the West Coast Offense they run, Rodgers fits it extremely well to

favre ran a vertical offense and Jennings was very productive. Him and Wayne are very similar imo, with him maybe having a higher top speed.

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

Yes it would be.  The idea for the 2013 offseason will be to spend wisely on FA's at need positions and to get younger overall.  They already have an aging vet in Wayne.  Absolutely no need to add another.  I can see free agency being used to bolster the O'line and the draft for playmakers at skill positions.