Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's been a great ride......but

ColtStrong

Do your homework before you start spewing nonsense. There's like a 2% chance of NOT making the playoffs.

I'm not spewing nonsense, nothing is gauranteed in life. I probably should'nt have said a good chance of not making the playoffs, but there is always a chance whether its 2% 1% or whatever. Just in case we don't make the playoffs whose spewing the nonsense then?

With Luck and his rookie blunders behind him, I think the sky is the limit.

I like Luck as much as anyone... well, maybe not as much as you guys. But..... 

Has he really gotten better this year? Granted I have not watched him as much as you guys, He looked good Sunday & all. But it appeared to me that he was the same guy as he was at the beginning of the season. Like your head coach is saying, "Andy, you go do what you do & I'll cross my fingers."

He's very talented, but like a wild stallion, if he isn't taught to harness & control that talent, you're basically looking at Tony Romo

I like Luck as much as anyone... well, maybe not as much as you guys. But..... 

Has he really gotten better this year? Granted I have not watched him as much as you guys, He looked good Sunday & all. But it appeared to me that he was the same guy as he was at the beginning of the season. Like your head coach is saying, "Andy, you go do what you do & I'll cross my fingers."

He's very talented, but like a wild stallion, if he isn't taught to harness & control that talent, you're basically looking at Tony Romo

Welcome to the boards. and I would agree about the Romo comment but at the end of the day I believe he will be far and away better then Romo but obviously he is a rookie behind a bad O Line. he has learning to do. We have to put respectable O Linemen around him

I honestly don't expect us to go far in the playoffs. I think we have a chance going to Baltimore in the first round, but other than that, I see us getting spanked hard if we go to Denver or NE. That being said, I am ecstatic about what this team has shown me so far, considering that most people thought we would do very little this year.

Next year however, will be a different story. I expect Grigs to bring in quality free agents and draft picks, and make a serious run at this thing. With Luck and his rookie blunders behind him, I think the sky is the limit. But for now we may have to settle for one and done. 2 and done at most.

But whatever the outcome, I'm proud of my boys for what they've achieved in a "rebuilding" year. It's A LOT more than anyone in their right mind could have ever hoped for. Rock on COLTS!

I'm still hopeful....It looks like we're in....because we should,beat KC....

we need to be the NO. 5 seed to have a chance...

I'm not looking to next year because I doubt we'll be 9-4 next year after 13 games...the schedule will change.

Live for today

I'm not spewing nonsense, nothing is gauranteed in life. I probably should'nt have said a good chance of not making the playoffs, but there is always a chance whether its 2% 1% or whatever. Just in case we don't make the playoffs whose spewing the nonsense then?
Blue

is right..there's still a chance we dont get in..but the question assumes we do...

I'm not ready to concede we cant win a playoff game..