Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Was he allowed on the flight back?

throwing BBZ

The guy made mistakes. It is easy for him to be labeled the scapegoat for the loss and deservedly so.

I say give him one more chance. Carter still has those fumbling issues. We are low on RBs and who knows, he could very well break out against the Chiefs.

I wouldn't give him another chance. He wasn't that good to begin with. I would try Karim before Moore ever touched the field again. Moore has been around way too long for him to make such stupid mistakes.

Moore is 30 years old, was already cut once (clearly he was brouh in to begin with because he is familiar with Arians offense) He was brought back for running back depth nothing more really except a carry here a carry there. He will be released come the offseason.

The guy made mistakes. It is easy for him to be labeled the scapegoat for the loss and deservedly so.

I say give him one more chance. Carter still has those fumbling issues. We are low on RBs and who knows, he could very well break out against the Chiefs.

I am over it..we lost.......He had one nice hard run that I saw......a woeful game......all of his mistakes were momentum/game changers.....that is what upset us all the most. :tvsmash:  :tvhammer: no Moore?

I wouldn't give him another chance. He wasn't that good to begin with. I would try Karim before Moore ever touched the field again. Moore has been around way too long for him to make such stupid mistakes.

and im sure steeler fans said the same thing about bettis in the playoff game in indy. when he fumbled at the goal line and it almost got taken back for a TD until versuck decided to kick it wide right to end the game. smh, twice in that ten year span we almost came back to beat the steelers only to lose in the final seconds.

I was waiting for the roster move that sent him packing.  I still get amazed at the sheer number of guys who get a blocking in the back penalty.  If you can read the name on the jersey......don't hit him.  It's not rocket surgery!!!!!  Not to mention you're right out in front of an official.  Between the fumble and the dumb penalties I wouldn't have let him fly back with the team either.  He should be in the unemployment line IMO.

I was waiting for the roster move that sent him packing.  I still get amazed at the sheer number of guys who get a blocking in the back penalty.  If you can read the name on the jersey......don't hit him.  It's not rocket surgery!!!!!  Not to mention you're right out in front of an official.  Between the fumble and the dumb penalties I wouldn't have let him fly back with the team either.  He should be in the unemployment line IMO.

I wouldn't risk my rocket with just any surgeon.

those were my exact words also. it baffled me that he was not in the game. honestly believe that would have changed the outcome of the game.

That and not calling Reggie's TD back could've changed the outcome. But we don't know how differently the game would have been played if those things happened. The Texans could've gone aggressive on offense and succeeded. I do see vulnerability in the Texans though.

That and not calling Reggie's TD back could've changed the outcome. But we don't know how differently the game would have been played if those things happened. The Texans could've gone aggressive on offense and succeeded. I do see vulnerability in the Texans though.

Agreed. If Moore takes it in for a TD instead of fumbling, We don't force a shanked punt that sets up the short field allowing Reggie's TD catch to be negated by penalty. You never know what Texans would have done from a kickoff instead of pinned deep at their goal line. But that fumble and the blocked punt are a 14 point swing (7 each way) we truly should not have happened. Young team vs. talented team. Stuff happens.

Karim was doing great on returns and definitely earned a chance to help take some load off Ballard and provide a good burst of speed. I just hope he knows the playbook.

I feel like if Karim had been in a little better football shape, he may have taken that return to the HOUSE!  

He should know most of the playbook?  At least the scheme from pre-season......Maybe Clinton Portis needs a thousand bucks or something!!!  :funny: I know I do.....Ho Ho Ho!!!!   :)