Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Showalter

Pat Mac on Bob & Tom this A.M.

9 posts in this topic

Was fun hearing Pat Mac on my drive to work this morning cutting up with Bob & Tom... I am an Indy transplant living in So Cal. we get the Bob & Tom show syndicated out here, so it was a fun listen...

I didn't get to hear the whole show as I was on my drive into work, but Pat was basically cuttin' up with the Bob & Tom crew...

Bob asked Pat about if NFL players wear cups, and Pat said "NO, it restricts mobility", then they went on to joke about maybe Matt Shaub should or something to that effect (obviously refering to the Suh kick)...

anywho, maybe someone else who listened to the whole show can expand on this...

I know Pat has a Radio show in Indy, so I guess it isn't a rarity to hear him on the radio there in Indy, but it was fun for me being here in So Cal...

He's on Bob and Tom every Tuesday. He always pretty funny and his Facebook Fridays are good too... seems to have a future in entertainment and/or broadcasting.

Oopps, just call me Mr. Obvious...

didnt realize he was on every Tuesday...

Just found out one of the local radio stations syndicates Bob & Tom a few weeks ago...

Glad to know, will be excited to tune in on Tuesdays now...

Was fun hearing Pat Mac on my drive to work this morning cutting up with Bob & Tom... I am an Indy transplant living in So Cal. we get the Bob & Tom show syndicated out here, so it was a fun listen...

I didn't get to hear the whole show as I was on my drive into work, but Pat was basically cuttin' up with the Bob & Tom crew...

Bob asked Pat about if NFL players wear cups, and Pat said "NO, it restricts mobility", then they went on to joke about maybe Matt Shaub should or something to that effect (obviously refering to the Suh kick)...

anywho, maybe someone else who listened to the whole show can expand on this...

I know Pat has a Radio show in Indy, so I guess it isn't a rarity to hear him on the radio there in Indy, but it was fun for me being here in So Cal...

Okay first off where in so cal do you live and what radio station is it?  I live in the IE but if I can get the station online i'll definately listen?

Most Tuesdays he isn't on air with Bob & Tom until after 10 a.m. est.  It's my understanding that they stop broadcasting nationally at 10, so you'll have to tune in online to be able to hear him.  Like today, they have had him on earlier in the show, thus making him available for you to hear.

Oopps, just call me Mr. Obvious...
didnt realize he was on every Tuesday...
Just found out one of the local radio stations syndicates Bob & Tom a few weeks ago...
Glad to know, will be excited to tune in on Tuesdays now...
1 person likes this

If you get the IHeartRadio app you can get the local Indy feed for Q95 (WFBQ) and The Bob and Tom Show in the mornings. Pat McAfee is on Tuesdays at 10:00am eastern time.

You can also get the feed for 1260 WNDE where Reggie Wayne has a live show on Tuesdays from 5:00pm - 6:00pm (eastern time). His show won't be on next week because it's Christmas day.

I heard a lot of Pat McAfee this morning and he was great. He's really becoming a local favorite because he's got such a great personality.

Okay first off where in so cal do you live and what radio station is it?  I live in the IE but if I can get the station online i'll definately listen?
I am out by Josh Tree... 106.5 KIXA is the station that plays Bob & Tom, I just "Lucked" upon it randomly one morning scrolling through stations in my old pick up, not sure if you'll pick it up in the IE, but I assume they have an internet feed (never really listen to radio online) so good "Luck"...