Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

JUST GET IN

1 post in this topic

The Colts failed on Sunday at Houston to clinch a playoff berth. Indianapolis can do so this Sunday with a win at Kansas City. Assuming nothing, Bruce Arians knows at 9-5 the job needs finishing now.

View the full article

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Here is a podcast from Sports Illustrated that features Zach Banner:     And here's Banner on The Herd:     Seems like a smart young man with personality. That's good after we lost the only guy with personality on our roster this off-season.
    •   Here's my depth chart of the current roster, including my prediction of my final 53. Assuming no major FA signings or trades, here's what I see.   IMO Parry is def gone with the draft of Glover Stewart. We didn't draft someone in the 4th round to let it go to the practice squad.   Of our 9 DLs, 2 are gone for sure making a total of 7. Amongst the 2 to be cut will likely be the following:
        McGill - $0 dead cap Parry - 110K dead cap Woods - 250K dead cap Hunt - 500K dead cap   At OLB, Maggitt will def be gone before Mingo is; he only has a $4000 dead cap (NOT A TYPO) while Mingo will stay simply because he was a former 1st rounder and we'll still hoping he pulls a Jerry Hughes after the latter went to Buffalo.        
    • I also caught the wise * remarks about Indy and their use of their zoo to make their picks.
    • You bring up an interesting point about his weight. I guess it could be seen as an opportunity for improvement. According to report he's been losing weight for a while now in order to become a draftable player. I guess if he's serious enough and has good work ethic he can reshape his body and improve his movement with it. I just hope his weight is not an issue every off-season.
    • I also got a kick out of Mike Mayock getting upset over Rich & the gang on the NFL Network set wanting to keep going back to that Orange orangutan pushing that touch screen at the Indianapolis Zoo & then Rich throws in an "Every Which Way But Loose" Clint Eastwood movie reference. Bah! Ha! Ha! I've never seen Charles laugh so hard either.    I hated that stupid rant over how great the Dallas Cowboys were. Man, I detest the bleeping Cowboys! America's Team my caboose! Who just won the SB again? Oh yeah, NE. The Cow Girls last won a Lombardi Trophy in 1995, the 20th Century. Shut the you know what up Lone Star fans. Sorry, but you must win a title within 5 yrs to be respected Dallas. Just saying. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• SkyBane

SkyBane 877

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 5,136

• Bruce MacGillivray

Bruce MacGillivray 8

• krunk

krunk 7,141

• #12.

#12. 635

• CR91

CR91 4,885

• bananabucket

bananabucket 366

• Juanjo

Juanjo 14

• SteelDragon

SteelDragon 415

• kornstar

kornstar 27

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.