Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

JUST GET IN

1 post in this topic

The Colts failed on Sunday at Houston to clinch a playoff berth. Indianapolis can do so this Sunday with a win at Kansas City. Assuming nothing, Bruce Arians knows at 9-5 the job needs finishing now.

View the full article

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Jaguars look scary for the future
      AGREE! No more cake walks, probably a good thing. In the past we ran into a "good" team and got humbled.
    • Our next great pass rusher
      It sure seems that way. I generally dosappeared last year around this time.
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      I'd offered Conley a max deal.. He could transform us A natural lead guard wan score but doesn't have to. No to Rondo......He's had problems fitting in everywhere...   I'd sign Pau Gasol if he would come here for a couple of years. Let Myles play forward  
    • Who Are The Colts 21 Undrafted Free Agents?
      Josh Ferguson.... I am excited to see him play alongside Frank Gore. I hope he takes this chance with humility and laser focus to his learning.
    • The New AFC South
      I just thought it was hilarious over draft weekend how I heard analysts say that given all the picks Tennessee got  & the A+ grade most pundits gave Jacksonville that the AFC South just got transformed into the AFC West meaning our division just became much more competitive.    I don't buy that take at all. Jags have a good defense sure, but they have no idea how to close out games. Murray played awful last season in Philly & age is starting to catch up with him. Houston is my biggest question mark. Their defense is solid & Brock shows flashes of brilliance but can Bill O'Brian turn the OZ into a poor man's Tom Brady? That's asking a lot. I like Brock & part of me would enjoy a good Brock vs Chewbacca rivalry if it develops into that. I need to see how OZ handles the pressure of being the man in Houston though.    Yeah I know his name is Osweiler. I just like calling him OZ for short since like the Wizard of OZ the Texans have been looking for a miracle at QB for a very long time. 
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.