Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Positive things about Luck!

SIXTHOBJECT

Lets state some Positive things about our young Qb.

Here's to start.

Playing behind this O-line he is still alive and not Injured thank GOD...And he didnt throw any INT's this past game..

Ok everybody GO!!!

This is why we can expect more from him in the future and why he is called a franchise QB.

He has an uncanny ability to avoid the rush and keep plays alive.  He's proven to be strong and durable. He's made some incredible throws, while under intense pressure. He's a winner and has led our team to an incedible 9-5 record behind our terrible O-line. I look forward to the playoffs, mainly due to Luck's play.

He has an uncanny ability to avoid the rush and keep plays alive.  He's proven to be strong and durable. He's made some incredible throws, while under intense pressure. He's a winner and has led our team to an incedible 9-5 record behind our terrible O-line. I look forward to the playoffs, mainly due to Luck's play.

Cannot wait to see how Colts address the OL problems in the off season. The OL has been declining constantly since 2006. If they don't solve the problem I don't see Luck can last for a couple of years.

I hear he makes a fantastic Rhubarb pie. Has an angelic singing voice (you should hear him cover My Heart Will Go On.) He draws an amazing sketch of LOS. He loves Lord of the Rings, and cannot stand The Twilight Saga. He likes Hulk Hogan, but he was always more of a Macho Man Randy Savage Guy. His favorite band is Rush. He prefers Coke to Pepsi. He is the quarterback and future of the Indianapolis Colts. I may have fabricated a lot, or all of this, except the last part.

Matt Schaub checks under his bed at night for Andrew Luck...lol..(in future seasons). Just for LOLs

He is a gamer, doesn't quit, and despite his flaws, I would rather have him behind center than anyone but Manning. I felt during the Texans game, that we had the chance to win, until the end.

Luck is a great ROOKIE QB.  I think people need to remember the rookie part.  He's not Peyton Manning yet and may never be but he is ahead of where Manning was as a rookie.  My only concern is that I think he is starting to get a bit gun shy from all the hits he's been taking.  We have to get a line for him this off-season to protect him.  If we don't he could go David Carr on us.  I do think it's fair for people to point out Luck's faults at times as long as they remember he's a rookie and he's supposed to have faults and the fact he does is no reason to panic.