Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What the Colts need to Happen...

LJpalmbeacher2

... is Pagano to comeback ChuckStrong and resume his duties as our HC for years to come.

Then we need to get lucky and have some team hire Bruce Arians as their HC and take him AWAY FROM US!

He  is going to get our franchise QB seriously hurt if he stays here. The Best QB prospect in three decades is put in a offense where his comp.% is sometimes below 50% and has to wait for for slow developing pass routes to develop with the most god-awful OL in football.

I thought Mike Martz was the mad scientist.

What do you think the chances of some team hiring BA as their HC?

... is Pagano to comeback ChuckStrong and resume his duties as our HC for years to come.

Then we need to get lucky and have some team hire Bruce Arians as their HC and take him AWAY FROM US!

He  is going to get our franchise QB seriously hurt if he stays here. The Best QB prospect in three decades is put in a offense where his comp.% is sometimes below 50% and has to wait for for slow developing pass routes to develop with the most god-awful OL in football.

I thought Mike Martz was the mad scientist.

What do you think the chances of some team hiring BA as their HC?

I agree with you 100% about the plays that make him hold the ball too long. Our OL doesn't give you that option. He needs to get rid of the ball quickly or roll out. I am surprised he isn't hurt after all those hits.

I agree with you 100% about the plays that make him hold the ball too long. Our OL doesn't give you that option. He needs to get rid of the ball quickly or roll out. I am surprised he isn't hurt after all those hits.

With the team always falling behind I understand why they want to take chance to go deep. It is not as easy as it looks to play the ball-controling passing game when Manning was here.

So if the receivers aren't open, like a poster said was the case most of the game yesterday, you'd rather he dump the ball? He's extending plays waiting for an open man. At what point should he dump it?

Obviously, if we're concerned about him being hit we don't want him rolling out on those plays, right?

if you concern luck being hit you'd hope they draft some quality OL, get some real running game going, and add one more talented receiver.

Why do we need to add another WR? Just asking, it seems like people are always clamoring for more WR's and I just don't get it. Wayne, Hilton, Brazill, Avery(if they resign him), should get Whalen back next yr., then add in 2 talented TE's in Allen and Fleener and I just see no need for a WR. People will be amazed what Luck will be able to do with our current receiver's when we get a good O-line. I know we have a huge amount of money next season, but spending it on a WR just seem's like more of a waste of money when there are so many more important needs on the team.