Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 NFL Draft/FA

NoOne would give up a draft pick for him.

Were you one of those fans upset because we cut Pro Bowler Addai?

No I was neutral on the Addia release, Injuries and age caught up with him,. Also considering Brown has one year left on his deal and its past the trade deadline your right but my point was get him a competant O Line to run behind he would be decent I think which he proved last year even though under different circumstances. Maybe he is better in a Zone Blocking system but he was outgaining Ballard in yards and ypc with Ballard close in the same carry attempts at the time, I love the power running game but also like the playmaking threat that Brown is, He is fast enough to score from anywhere on the field on 1 touch. I like the combination but suspect either Brown or Ballard can both carry the load

Good backs play good even behind average lines.

4.8ypc and 3.9 is good in my book but going with your opinion Trent is not a good Back because he averages 3.5 ypc? Or Darren Mcfadden is not a good Back all of a sudden because he is averaging 3.4 ypc? Backs have to get plenty of carries to be affective

As far as free agents these are the people that I would like the Colts to look at.

Ryan Clady first-round talent at left tackle

Jake long first-round pick at left tackle

Levitre a guard from Buffalo

DeShawn Goldson to replace Tom

I think we let Franey walk and replace them with Anthony Spencer

we draft the defense of and out of BYU Ziggy 6 foot seven 270 pounds

with our third and fourth pick we take the best available player.

Also remember that were going to get Ben healthy back from an ACL injury

we also should get Josh Chapman back and healthy with fillia and Drake

Costanzo could make a transition to right tackle if Clady or long can be signed.

I think this shores up a lot of inconsistent play on the offense of line as well as adding depth to the defense of line.

If there's any money left maybe take a run at Connor Barwin. This also gives us depth at the outside linebacker position.

Now I understand that depending on how the money goes and does type of things you don't always get everybody on your wish list but just a thought

This will all change depending on what the Colts pick up in Free Agency, but i do not think any draft pick spent on a pass rusher or lineman is a terrible pick for this team. 

That's all I am looking for mainly, a few new big hogs for Andrew or the D'Line and a pass rusher or two to replace Freeney in the 3-4.