Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chad72

I have not doubted these boys against the winnable teams, not going to start now

6 posts in this topic

We will beat the Chiefs and clinch our playoff spot, that is all I have to say.

I am not going to doubt our boys now. They have beaten the winnable teams most of the time, lost to the teams they were not favored against most of the time, and thus we will give Brady Quinn a loss in Kansas City.

Go Colts!!!

4 people like this

I have doubted them in certain games.

They should handle this game very easily. The Raiders manhandled this team and we all know about the powerhouse Raiders.

The biggest thing that angered me today were internal issues. Silly turnovers and un-sportsman like penalties were what cost us this game. We were right in it until the end.

1 person likes this

Safe to say a blocked punt TD and a fumble at the 1 yard line sealed our fate in the Texans game.

The key vs the Chiefs is not making mistakes because the Chiefs' O is impotent enough outside their running game that all they want to do is hand it off to Jamaal Charles, hope to control clock, minimize mistakes and hope we make mistakes to give them good field position.

We beat Chiefs 20-10

We will beat the Chiefs and clinch our playoff spot, that is all I have to say.

I am not going to doubt our boys now. They have beaten the winnable teams most of the time, lost to the teams they were not favored against most of the time, and thus we will give Brady Quinn a loss in Kansas City.

Go Colts!!!

And thats the RIGHT attitude...I dont get the doom and gloom...I expected to lose this time and win the season finale.

We can win both games, IF, we eliminate the crucial mistakes in big situations.  We actually could have taken yesterdays game.  We can win the next two, and need to for momentum into the playoffs.