Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

BALLARD HAS TOP DAY

4 posts in this topic

Vick Ballard was one of the bright spots in the club’s 29-17 loss at Houston. The rookie back rushed for 105 yards, the club’s first such effort this season.

View the full article

2 people like this

All this praise yet they run Moore down at the goal line instead of him.

When exactly was Moore hit in an NFL game prior to this one?

That single play changed the entire complexity of the game.

Would the Colts have won? Don't know....but they certainly did lose!

Vic Ballard is a great addition to this team,#1 Back for us exactly as I predicted before the season,if our line was better he'd have 1500 yds or more,and be taking more pressure off of Luck.WTG  Vic  :thmup:

Vic Ballard does not fall over at first contact like most backs. His style reminds me of Marcus Allen, and if he continues to run like him the Texans will be fighting to get into the playoffs next year. Moore is a waste and the team should drop him.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      The Pacers made the playoffs as a 7th seed. It wasn't even a sure thing they would make it until the last month of the season. No way Frank could have sat PG out of games with their record and the rest of the talent on that roster.
    • Grading the current roster
      Your original post IMPLIED that Vinny wasn't elite because he wasn't "even in the top ten" according to some website.  Maybe you didn't use the actual words "he isn't elite", but you implied it with your post that he is 19th according to some website, and then 16th according to some other website.   Maybe that's not your actual opinion, and you were just playing devils' advocate by showing how others graded last season.  If that's the case, a few more sentences providing more explanation would have been better than "he's not even top ten" without backing that up with a handy dandy link or chart like the OP.
    • Earl Okine
      I promise Spence won't have more sacks than Robert Mathis this year
    • Earl Okine
      I noticed that if you don't know a players name, or if he isn't talked about all over the place you instantly diss the ability of the player no matter what.  You don't even give the player a chance to prove otherwise.
    • Earl Okine
      I'd actually like for him to play around 270-275. Gives us a huge human being who is basically a lineman setting that edge, and if we can get some pass rush out of him(which he is not known for) that would be even better.  I have a hunch he may actually be better as a pass rusher if coming from a stand up position versus a 3 point stance.  It's going to be interesting to see.
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.