Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brooklyn Colt

Deji Karim

39 posts in this topic

Looks like we found our return man..always felt he was one good block or missed tackle from taking it to the house..i hope we keep him..

9 people like this

Looks like we found our return man..always felt he was one good block or missed tackle from taking it to the house..i hope we keep him..

lol 

Man that dude had smoke coming off his shoes! To quote Terrell Owens, Karim had his "Get Somewhere Shoes" on...

Sign the man to a nice contract. We have plenty of money coming up here soon.

He ran everything back past the 20 with ease. What the? After watching Zib and a Host of Lame returners struggling to get to the 15 yard line for the last 2 years.

Really? Can he cut back to an open hole as a runner? Unlike Donald!

1 person likes this

I'm so glad they kept hunting for a good kick returner! You need guys like Karim in tight playoff games, they are difference makers. Break games open.

Anyone know the last time we had a kick return and punt return in the same season? 

Also HUGE credit to Marwan Maalouf.  The special teams has improved more than any other unit has on this team. We have several very good special teams players.  We can cover kicks now.  Our kicking game is still lights out and now we are getting the return game going. 

Karim already has a year left on his deal according to Spotrac, He is a FA at the end of 2013. I think our Backs going into next year will be in no particular (I think Arians and Pagano will continue with the 2 Back set next year)

Brown, Ballard, Karim and Carter (He is not a FA, I expect he will be back) with us letting go of Moore and also Davin Meggett from the PS

I will literally HUNT YOU DOWN Mr. Goodell if you give any more thought into removing the kickoff! I'm not playing

He's looked good on every return I've seen of him, going to be interesting to see if he's done enough.

Karim is explosive.

He probably won the KR job at least for now. 

The KR sealed the win for the team.

Karim is explosive.

He probably won the KR job at least for now. 

The KR sealed the win for the team.

I sure as heck hope he won the KR job at least for now!

I think the pass to HIlton is what did the Texans in and the INT in the endzone by Davis finished them off. 

1 person likes this

I sure as heck hope he won the KR job at least for now!

I think the pass to HIlton is what did the Texans in and the INT in the endzone by Davis finished them off. 

Well you never know what will happen next year, he could be gone. But he has done very well so far.

I say that usually a special teams touchdown usually seals the game because they are rare and when you get a ST TD, you are more than likely going to win. Like the Buffalo game.

Well you never know what will happen next year, he could be gone. But he has done very well so far.

I say that usually a special teams touchdown usually seals the game because they are rare and when you get a ST TD, you are more than likely going to win. Like the Buffalo game.

Yes but the Texans were still very much in the game even after the kick return.  The TD pass to Hilton and then the Davis INT finished them off.  If we don't complete the pass to Hilton we are punting the ball back to them with them down only one score. 

Yes but the Texans were still very much in the game even after the kick return.  The TD pass to Hilton and then the Davis INT finished them off.  If we don't complete the pass to Hilton we are punting the ball back to them with them down only one score. 

Well I won't argue about how we sealed the game. 

I say let's celebrate about being 11-5, beating the mighty Texans, and going the playoffs!

1 person likes this

Well I won't argue about how we sealed the game. 

I say let's celebrate about being 11-5, beating the mighty Texans, and going the playoffs!

Darn Straight!

1 person likes this

Feels good to finally have a legit kick return threat.  Dude was running like someone was holding down the turbo boost button on Madden. 

Abdul-Gafar Olatokumbo Ayodeji Lamar "Deji" Karim            This is why they call him Deji.....

Abdul-Gafar Olatokumbo Ayodeji Lamar "Deji" Karim            This is why they call him Deji.....

Man that name is longer than his return today!

Special teams has been our biggest turnaround this year. It's refreshing to actually see solid play from that unit for a change. Between he and TY, our return game is definitely another element of our team that is to be feared

I want to see them put that entire name on the back of a jersey... :D

I want to see them put that entire name on the back of a jersey... :D

Or hear the announcers say it! They mess up on easy names, or call people the wrong names all the time. They would murder that name, lol

Or hear the announcers say it! They mess up on easy names, or call people the wrong names all the time. They would murder that name, lol

vin i te ari

terrible this year