Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deji Karim

Brooklyn Colt

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the last time we had a kick return and punt return in the same season? 

Also HUGE credit to Marwan Maalouf.  The special teams has improved more than any other unit has on this team. We have several very good special teams players.  We can cover kicks now.  Our kicking game is still lights out and now we are getting the return game going. 

Karim already has a year left on his deal according to Spotrac, He is a FA at the end of 2013. I think our Backs going into next year will be in no particular (I think Arians and Pagano will continue with the 2 Back set next year)

Brown, Ballard, Karim and Carter (He is not a FA, I expect he will be back) with us letting go of Moore and also Davin Meggett from the PS

I sure as heck hope he won the KR job at least for now!

I think the pass to HIlton is what did the Texans in and the INT in the endzone by Davis finished them off. 

Well you never know what will happen next year, he could be gone. But he has done very well so far.

I say that usually a special teams touchdown usually seals the game because they are rare and when you get a ST TD, you are more than likely going to win. Like the Buffalo game.

Well you never know what will happen next year, he could be gone. But he has done very well so far.

I say that usually a special teams touchdown usually seals the game because they are rare and when you get a ST TD, you are more than likely going to win. Like the Buffalo game.

Yes but the Texans were still very much in the game even after the kick return.  The TD pass to Hilton and then the Davis INT finished them off.  If we don't complete the pass to Hilton we are punting the ball back to them with them down only one score. 

Yes but the Texans were still very much in the game even after the kick return.  The TD pass to Hilton and then the Davis INT finished them off.  If we don't complete the pass to Hilton we are punting the ball back to them with them down only one score. 

Well I won't argue about how we sealed the game. 

I say let's celebrate about being 11-5, beating the mighty Texans, and going the playoffs!