Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Confidence levels over beating the Chiefs?

Jules

And they lost Bowe to I.R. Last week, so they're short another weapon.

I'm not saying they can't win, and I get the GB analogy, but they had nothing to play for... The Colts have EVERYTHING to play for.

I think the Colts could play worse than they did today, and still pull out a win in KC.

Kansas City has not scored a point in the last seven quarters they have played in fact they scored one touchdown on the very first play two weeks ago.  This is an offense that is really struggling.  This has also happened against the Browns and Raiders, not exactly the 2000 Ravens on defense.  If the Colts are going to the playoffs this is just simply a game you have to win.  They are the better team and need to play like it. 

I am 95% sure we win the game against the Chiefs.  I am a bit concerned that Luck seems to throw so many balls high lately.  But as was said, if we can't be arguably the worst team in the league, what hope do we have?
I'd be throwing some high balls too if I was being hit as much as he is. It will be a small miracle if Luck gets through the rest of the season without a concussion.

Arrowhead Stadium is a tough place to play.

I think the Colts could have easily taken this game today.  I don't think that the Texans and their fans expected a game this close.  One or two key plays and the game would have been different (thanks Mewelde).

Why is it tough? Does it have tyres and rope swings peppered across the field and have tigers hiding behind the goal posts?

We will not fail due to the location. We may fail because we stink it up......

A lot of love here for a 2-12 team that is missing Bowe and has Brady Quinn for their QB. Yes, I know anything can happen on any given Sunday, but I said it before and I'll say it again, If we can't beat the Chiefs this coming Sunday, then we have no business stepping onto a field in the playoffs anyway.