Photo

Confidence levels over beating the Chiefs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#41 schwamm

schwamm

BRING IT!

• 2128 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

And they lost Bowe to I.R. Last week, so they're short another weapon.

I'm not saying they can't win, and I get the GB analogy, but they had nothing to play for... The Colts have EVERYTHING to play for.

I think the Colts could play worse than they did today, and still pull out a win in KC.

I am forever grateful for all the great players I've been fortunate enough to watch play the game with horseshoes on their helmets,

and I'm eagerly anticipating the opportunity to see which new Colts become the stars and fan favorites of tomorrow.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 shevz

shevz
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

As Vegeta would say: Its over nine thousand

How do you say good bye? How do you say so long?
Maybe you don't
Maybe thank you it's all there is

#43 Emma

Emma
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

If we don't win, I might cry. We have to win!

#44 The Fish

The Fish
  • 2319 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

All zero of their points today suggest's that the Colts should win. They've gotta play hard though.
"My cats cat breath smells like cat food"

#45 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13118 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

If we can't beat a bad KC team we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#46 Coltsince4

Coltsince4
  • 657 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

If we can't beat the Chiefs we don't deserve to be in no playoffs. Playoffs??? Playoffs?????

#47 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6392 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

true, they could snag barkley with the first pick of the 2nd round.

Good point, seems as if his stock has significantly fallen.

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#48 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

KC at home? Maybe a decade ago when they were last relevant.

I see it playing out like the Jacksonville game. We go in, play conservative, win by 14 points at most and head home to play Houston at home with Pagano coming back.

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#49 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2545 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

Luck has his best game of year as we steam roll them 38 to 3 lol

#50 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13118 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Kansas City has not scored a point in the last seven quarters they have played in fact they scored one touchdown on the very first play two weeks ago.  This is an offense that is really struggling.  This has also happened against the Browns and Raiders, not exactly the 2000 Ravens on defense.  If the Colts are going to the playoffs this is just simply a game you have to win.  They are the better team and need to play like it. 

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#51 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2545 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

If we lose to brady quin that would be most embarrassing loss of year and a step in the wrong direction as we haven't lost two back to back all year

#52 kansascolt

kansascolt
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

They better freakin win! I'm going and its my first NFL game ever. A win that locks us in for the playoffs would be about as good of a Christmas present at there is. 

#53 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2544 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Well, I'm never confident season if we are on the road. Arrowhead stadium is a tough place to win even for a better team than we are... We can't be sure, but we need that win to reach PO.

I hope the bridge won't be too far..

COLTSTRONG

#54 azcolt

azcolt
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

I am 95% sure we win the game against the Chiefs.  I am a bit concerned that Luck seems to throw so many balls high lately.  But as was said, if we can't be arguably the worst team in the league, what hope do we have?
I'd be throwing some high balls too if I was being hit as much as he is. It will be a small miracle if Luck gets through the rest of the season without a concussion.

#55 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2163 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

Chiefs didnt score a single point over the raiders. no brainer, colts 41 chiefs 3. after that debacle in Houston, as long as Moore doesn't step on the field, we have a brilliant chance.

#56 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6647 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Colts should play inspired football and clinch a playoff berth against the lowly Chiefs.

#57 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4257 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

Arrowhead Stadium is a tough place to play.

I think the Colts could have easily taken this game today.  I don't think that the Texans and their fans expected a game this close.  One or two key plays and the game would have been different (thanks Mewelde).

Why is it tough? Does it have tyres and rope swings peppered across the field and have tigers hiding behind the goal posts?

We will not fail due to the location. We may fail because we stink it up......
"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#58 Balzer40

Balzer40
  • 6664 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

A lot of love here for a 2-12 team that is missing Bowe and has Brady Quinn for their QB. Yes, I know anything can happen on any given Sunday, but I said it before and I'll say it again, If we can't beat the Chiefs this coming Sunday, then we have no business stepping onto a field in the playoffs anyway.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today". -- James Dean.

#59 chad72

chad72
  • 8871 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

I do however think we win something like 20-10 with the weather being a factor.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates