Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

TEXANS DEFEAT COLTS, 29-17

1 post in this topic

Another comeback bid fell short in Houston on Sunday afternoon as the Texans (12-2) held on for a 29-17 win over the Colts (9-5) at Reliant Stadium.

View the full article

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Jaguars look scary for the future
      Every year different teams win the draft on paper. It`s how those players produce on the field, to fairly evaluate a teams draft. I put zero stock in a team`s paper draft and I don`t get bent out of shape with the Colts players drafted until they hit the field.
    • The secondary next year. What's it look like?
      I'd like to see us trade off our remaining picks so we can go big on D next year in the draft. Adding more DB's is overkill. We have a lot of talent back there already.
    • PFF Day 2 draft grades
      https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/04/08/draft-why-pff-doesnt-have-a-draftable-grade-on-christian-hackenberg/   Here is Sam Monsons explanation as to why they did not have a draftable grade on Hackenberg
    • Trade off the rest of our picks?
      Our secondary is strong. Our OL has gotten the attention it has needed. We can pick up interior D from free agency. If there is one more really good OL man out there. Take him then trade off the rest of our picks for better picks next year. Go big on our interior D next year. What do you think?
    • The secondary next year. What's it look like?
      I agree we are getting stronger don't forget we picked up S's Southward (68th pick 14) Aikeen Davis and stole CB Mitchel from Washington at the end of last year.     I would like to add CB LeShaun Sims from S Utah 6'0 203lbs in the 7th round. He has length and speed you look for and can play press coverage.  He ran a verified 4.41 40 in the spring 4.58 I think at the combine. I like his teammate Cowser as an OLB too. 
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

• JlynRN

JlynRN 477

• Hoosierdome93

Hoosierdome93 70

• Gavin

Gavin 6,167

• KB

KB 5

• QwizBoy

QwizBoy 3,431

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 63

• MPStack

MPStack 317

• BOTT

BOTT 7,334

• John Dee

John Dee 2,416

• BLUEx40

BLUEx40 53

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.