Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans are pretenders

Colts20593

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He PM'd you, Lolz. Epic derpness. No need to PM anyone. Just imagine how bad things will get on this forum if the Redskins lose.

Ouch. Burned by a dork who used "Lolz" and "derpness" in the same post. I'm hurt

But you literally PM'd him bro...........

Bro? Do I know you?

I didn't say it was expected but Colts fans didn't openly mock the posters who were talking about it as much as the Texans fans did. Anytime someone would mention the word playoffs and Colts there was a Texans fan not far behind to talk about how that had zero chance of happening. I also recall a post by you pro claiming the Texans the kings of the AFC South for years to come or something to that effect. I don't think anyone would call that being classy. People might be a little nicer to you and your team if you guys had been a little nicer when you first showed up. We have had a Bills fan and Giants fan post here for years and people have never had an issue with either because both have been very polite and never felt the need to trash talk our team like you guys did.

The whole division crown comment was made amidst the heat of another attack. I did the same amount if razzing as any other Colt fan did, which some it seems took to heart, unfortunately.

No matter how good your team is, it is almost impossible to win the Super Bowl with a 2nd tier QB. Schaub showed his tier level today. I don't hate him at all, but I have said for years he will always be their limiting factor.

Johnson and Foster are maybe the best two weapons in the league at their positions if not they are in the top three and oh Daniels isn't bad either along with one of the best o-lines in football and it's hard for any good QB not to put up pro-bowl level numbers in that offense.  I would be really curious to see what a guy like Rodgers or Manning would do with the Texans and what a guy like Schaub would do in a place like Indianapolis.  I've always liked Schaub but there is something missing there and that's not meant to be a shot just my opinion on the subject. 

I PM'd you (NOT put you on blast in front of everyone) to avoid another Colts/Texans war spilling out on the boards.

And yes, "lol" is all you get, troll. You got trolled by your own team today. Be mad at them, not me

So you want a personal war jusr between us. Ah, the quintessential cyber bully. I am not the troll here as anyone reading can see. Angry? No. Disappointed? Yes.

Ouch burnt by a newbie poster who trolls his own Colts forum , Ouch!!!!

Ah... you must be a part of "Qwinos and his league of super friends" Makes sense. I notice you and a few others always jump to his rescue. It's all good. Good soldier 

So you tell us to stay classy and then you post something like this? This is why people aren't going to be classy to you and frankly rub it in a little bit when something bad happens to your team. If you want people to be classy to you you have to do it to them especially when you are the fan of a rival team on another team's board.

This was aimed at him, not Colts fans. Cherry picking my posts again it seems.

So you want a personal war jusr between us. Ah, the quintessential cyber bully. I am not the troll here as anyone reading can see. Angry? No. Disappointed? Yes.

I left you a link to an old thread where you were talking trash and trolling. I didn't say one word. Just left a link.... You made it personal by dragging it out here. I can reply with "lol" all I want. How is that bullying?

This was aimed at him, not Colts fans. Cherry picking my posts again it seems.

I took your post which is in the same thread as you telling Colts fans to stay classy and openly calling Colts fans classless earlier in the thread.  That's not cherry picking it's pointing out that you want us to treat you with class why you love to rip on the Colts.  You have done it ALL year in many threads.  You love to rain on Colts fans parade and it's what you came on this forum doing and it hasn't stopped.  If you want Colts fans to be nice to you you need to start being nice to them.  If you don't Colts fans are going to show you the same lack of respect you show them. 

Ah... you must be a part of "Qwinos and his league of super friends" Makes sense. I notice you and a few others always jump to his rescue. It's all good. Good soldier 

Unlike others, I actually get along with other fans who have opinions you might disagree with.  I do however have some problems with other posters and Qwiz is not one of them.  Under no circumstances would I actually go out of my way to PM or troll someone, but to each his or possibly in your case, her own. 

:monkeydance:

I left you a link to an old thread where you were talking trash and trolling. I didn't say one word. Just left a link.... You made it personal by dragging it out here. I can reply with "lol" all I want. How is that bullying?

Why do it in the first place? Didn't you think I felt bad enough already? If you're man enough to PM me when we arent even friends you can be man enough to deal with the heat out here.

Unlike others, I actually get along with other fans who have opinions you might disagree with.  I do however have some problems with other posters and Qwiz is not one of them.  Under no circumstances would I actually go out of my way to PM or troll someone, but to each his or possibly in your case, her own. 

:monkeydance:

To my knowledge, I've never interacted with you on these forums before this, so I don't know how you've managed to peg me. I get along with people of dissenting opinions of my own. I don't get along with phonies who come to this forum in a Trojan horse and play friendly, then make snide comments to incite a negative response and act surprised when they get it served right back to them. There are Pats fans, Bills fans and even a few Redskins fans here who come and bring rational discussion without coming off dismissive. Texans fans, are the worse ones here. They talk smack in our house and then act indignant when we throw it back at them. 

I don't know you and I don't care to know you. Just don't pick fights that you can't finish 

Why do it in the first place? Didn't you think I felt bad enough already? If you're man enough to PM me when we arent even friends you can be man enough to deal with the heat out here.

Are you on the Texans official board? Just went through that 160+ page game day thread and that is one angry bunch. Several people poking fun of cancer ect...

I took your post which is in the same thread as you telling Colts fans to stay classy and openly calling Colts fans classless earlier in the thread. That's not cherry picking it's pointing out that you want us to treat you with class why you love to rip on the Colts. You have done it ALL year in many threads. You love to rain on Colts fans parade and it's what you came on this forum doing and it hasn't stopped. If you want Colts fans to be nice to you you need to start being nice to them. If you don't Colts fans are going to show you the same lack of respect you show them.

Again my post was aimed at the guy pmng me not Colts fans. He was so excited he felt the need to taunt another member as though his team had just won the SB. Yet my class is questioned...

Are you on the Texans offcial board? Just went through that 160+ page game day thread and that is one angry bunch. Several people poking fun of cancer ect...

I am but I don't post there much. I really am sorry to hear that, I don't think it is as moderated well as the Colts board. Again a sign of no respect or dignity whatsoever. I'll have to take a look at it before casting judgment but if it is indeed happening it is sickening.

Johnson and Foster are maybe the best two weapons in the league at their positions if not they are in the top three and oh Daniels isn't bad either along with one of the best o-lines in football and it's hard for any good QB not to put up pro-bowl level numbers in that offense.  I would be really curious to see what a guy like Rodgers or Manning would do with the Texans and what a guy like Schaub would do in a place like Indianapolis.  I've always liked Schaub but there is something missing there and that's not meant to be a shot just my opinion on the subject. 

Nope.  The right side of their line is very vulnerable.  Teams have been exploiting that area for about 2 months now.

Rodgers or Manning on the Texans would be deadly.  Could you imagine a big 3 of Manning-Foster-Johnson?

Nope. The right side of their line is very vulnerable. Teams have been exploiting that area for about 2 months now.

Rodgers or Manning on the Texans would be deadly. Could you imagine a big 3 of Manning-Foster-Johnson?

Believe it or not, it almost happened. I was giddy for a while until everything fell through. That offense would have been epic....

Again my post was aimed at the guy pmng me not Colts fans. He was so excited he felt the need to taunt another member as though his team had just won the SB. Yet my class is questioned...

Your post was aimed at me, even though you originally quoted GoColts8818?

Yes because two wrongs do NOT make a right.  Just because he insulted you and your team and you didn't like it doesn't give you some right to come back and take a shot at him.  When you do it in a thread that you started out telling Colts fans to stay classy, that's on page one of this thread by the way, you look pretty bad when you come back later talking more trash even if the other guy started it.  You want to talk about class the classy thing would be to just walk away from it and ignore it.  So if you want to play the classy card like you did you need to make sure you are doing it.  I think that's what many that have issues with you is you like to stir things up and then hold your hands up and go I didn't do anything.  If you just want to talk football stick to that and no one will have an issue but always putting the Colts down and trying to rain on the Colts fans parade like you have done most of the year makes people stop respecting you after a while.  If you want us to respect you and what you say it wouldn't hurt to tone done the amount of attacking the Colts you do. 

Yes because two wrongs do NOT make a right.  Just because he insulted you and your team and you didn't like it doesn't give you some right to come back and take a shot at him.  When you do it in a thread that you started out telling Colts fans to stay classy, that's on page one of this thread by the way, you look pretty bad when you come back later talking more trash even if the other guy started it.  You want to talk about class the classy thing would be to just walk away from it and ignore it.  So if you want to play the classy card like you did you need to make sure you are doing it.  I think that's what many that have issues with you is you like to stir things up and then hold your hands up and go I didn't do anything.  If you just want to talk football stick to that and no one will have an issue but always putting the Colts down and trying to rain on the Colts fans parade like you have done most of the year makes people stop respecting you after a while.  If you want us to respect you and what you say it wouldn't hurt to tone done the amount of attacking the Colts you do. 

owned...      

To my knowledge, I've never interacted with you on these forums before this, so I don't know how you've managed to peg me. I get along with people of dissenting opinions of my own. I don't get along with phonies who come to this forum in a Trojan horse and play friendly, then make snide comments to incite a negative response and act surprised when they get it served right back to them. There are Pats fans, Bills fans and even a few Redskins fans here who come and bring rational discussion without coming off dismissive. Texans fans, are the worse ones here. They talk smack in our house and then act indignant when we throw it back at them.

I don't know you and I don't care to know you. Just don't pick fights that you can't finish

Yes because everyone that knows me I just troll all Colts fans and pick fights with them. Honestly, I don't ever even recall seeing a post from you on this forum, however this is not a great start. If you have problems with others that's fine, however to PM someone regardless seems pretty childish. That's something I don't even do and yes I'm a complete goof ball.

I only snag people with my hook who in my view, are trolls. I'm sorry I'm not 70. Perhaps if it might be slightly different.

I have a sense that your one of those posters who 90% of post are negative. I'm sure I'm right that could you be some previous negative poster reincarnated??? Possibly :)

Yes because two wrongs do NOT make a right. Just because he insulted you and your team and you didn't like it doesn't give you some right to come back and take a shot at him. When you do it in a thread that you started out telling Colts fans to stay classy, that's on page one of this thread by the way, you look pretty bad when you come back later talking more trash even if the other guy started it. You want to talk about class the classy thing would be to just walk away from it and ignore it. So if you want to play the classy card like you did you need to make sure you are doing it. I think that's what many that have issues with you is you like to stir things up and then hold your hands up and go I didn't do anything. If you just want to talk football stick to that and no one will have an issue but always putting the Colts down and trying to rain on the Colts fans parade like you have done most of the year makes people stop respecting you after a while. If you want us to respect you and what you say it wouldn't hurt to tone done the amount of attacking the Co

lts you do.

Oh goodness stop with this raining on parade thing. My original post after the game was in response to a guy who just COULDN'T WAIT to quote me and attack less than minutes after the game was over. I defend myself and then all Hades breaks loose. I have several friends here and while I don't like the Colts (duh) I don't do nearly as much bashing/dazzling as you seem to think I do.

Believe it or not, it almost happened. I was giddy for a while until everything fell through. That offense would have been epic....

My Freind ive not been on till now,sure youve been getting a hard time,personaly have not read the post in this thread.I think i know you well ,think you know football well,the Colts just outplayed the Texans,and IMO i seen this coming from the game 2 weeks ago,I felt the Colts shot themself in the foot in the Game down there.I dont know whats up with the Texans not the same team they were earlier in the year.I do believe they let some key players go in free agency they shouldnt have.To me its been sad to see them regress the last 4 or 5 weeks.I know you like the Colts as well ,glad your part of this Forum my hats off to you,and i value your opinions

My Freind ive not been on till now,sure youve been getting a hard time,personaly have not read the post in this thread.I think i know you well ,think you know football well,the Colts just outplayed the Texans,and IMO i seen this coming from the game 2 weeks ago,I felt the Colts shot themself in the foot in the Game down there.I dont know whats up with the Texans not the same team they were earlier in the year.I do believe they let some key players go in free agency they shouldnt have.To me its been sad to see them regress the last 4 or 5 weeks.I know you like the Colts as well ,glad your part of this Forum my hats off to you,and i value your opinions

Oh the epic offense I was referring to was a Manning Texans offense. I agree with you though buddy we were definitely outplayed today. Colts look promising.